Checked in here yesterday for a full week and I am very impressed so far. Once you check in at the front gate you are greeted by name and welcomed home. Staff very friendly and the lodge is immaculately detailed after the lodge in Yellowstone National park. Absolutely stunning landscaping and attention to detail throughout. The villas have their own quiet pool and the main resort has their own pool. Nice gift store and quick service food place. The Whispering Canyon Café is fantastic place to eat and fun atmosphere for the family. Movies and marshmellow cooking on the beach during the evening for family to enjoy. Short boat trip to the Magic Kingdom from the resort, otherwise you need to catch the buses or the monorail at Magic Kingdom to get elsewhere. Beds are very comfortable and rooms very nicely decorated . Very nice place to stay, would stay here again and highly recommend it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recalling the 1860's railroad hotels of the American West, The Villas offer the comforts of home amid the rustic beauty of Disney's Wilderness Lodge. Relax on the white-sand beach, explore trails through lush meadows and delight in the enchanting Silver Creek Springs Pool. Just a breezy boat ride to Magic Kingdom park, The Villas at Disney's Wilderness Lodge celebrate American craftsmanship and the majesty of the great outdoors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney's Wilderness Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villas At Disney`s Wilderness Hotel Orlando
- Hotel At Disneys Wilderness
- Hotel At Disney Wilderness
- The Villas At Disneys Wilderness Lodge