I wish there was a 4-1/2 rating button as I really don't think the lack of comfort from the bed warrants the complete loss of a point. The ambience, appearance and decor is without equal throughout both the Villas and the Lodge itself. We simply couldn't sleep right through the night and our backs hurt.
The staff and the restaurants were, as always, superb. The hotel, although not on the MK monorail loop, is very convenient to the MK by cruiser and the Contemporary by launch both of which offer monorail access to the TTC and on to Epcot from there. Roaring Fork, the food court offering at WL, is woefully small for the size of the hotel and the number of folks who want to use it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recalling the 1860's railroad hotels of the American West, The Villas offer the comforts of home amid the rustic beauty of Disney's Wilderness Lodge. Relax on the white-sand beach, explore trails through lush meadows and delight in the enchanting Silver Creek Springs Pool. Just a breezy boat ride to Magic Kingdom park, The Villas at Disney's Wilderness Lodge celebrate American craftsmanship and the majesty of the great outdoors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney's Wilderness Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villas At Disney`s Wilderness Hotel Orlando
- Hotel At Disneys Wilderness
- Hotel At Disney Wilderness
- The Villas At Disneys Wilderness Lodge