Rented a two bedroom unit through third party DVC broker. Unit was facing the lake, but there are actually too many tall trees to see the nightly show. Wilderness lodge property is nice but short on direct transportation links to locations other than the magic kingdom. Layout and kitchen left a lot to be desired without a kettle or cutting board. Furniture and bedding was uncomfortable. There is essentially no daily houseKeeping for their pricey DVC properties. Not sure it was worth $400/night compared to other condo properties we've rented but was reasonable enough for a Disney trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recalling the 1860's railroad hotels of the American West, The Villas offer the comforts of home amid the rustic beauty of Disney's Wilderness Lodge. Relax on the white-sand beach, explore trails through lush meadows and delight in the enchanting Silver Creek Springs Pool. Just a breezy boat ride to Magic Kingdom park, The Villas at Disney's Wilderness Lodge celebrate American craftsmanship and the majesty of the great outdoors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney's Wilderness Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villas At Disney`s Wilderness Hotel Orlando
- Hotel At Disneys Wilderness
- Hotel At Disney Wilderness
- The Villas At Disneys Wilderness Lodge