We stayed in the DVC Wilderness Lodge Villas for 2 nights the weekend before Thanksgiving and it was wonderful. The Christmas tree in the main lodge was stunning and the smaller tree in the villas was equally beautiful. The whole place just makes you wish you had time to just sit in a rocking chair by the fire and relax but of course this was a Disney vacation and we were there to maximize our park time! We watched the evening boat parade from the beach one night which was just magical. The boat ferry over to the Magic Kingdom was nice. Really my only complaint was that we didn't have more time to enjoy it...and perhaps that the food court area could be a bit larger but they served us quickly and it was nice enough to eat outside so it worked out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recalling the 1860's railroad hotels of the American West, The Villas offer the comforts of home amid the rustic beauty of Disney's Wilderness Lodge. Relax on the white-sand beach, explore trails through lush meadows and delight in the enchanting Silver Creek Springs Pool. Just a breezy boat ride to Magic Kingdom park, The Villas at Disney's Wilderness Lodge celebrate American craftsmanship and the majesty of the great outdoors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney's Wilderness Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villas At Disney`s Wilderness Hotel Orlando
- Hotel At Disneys Wilderness
- Hotel At Disney Wilderness
- The Villas At Disneys Wilderness Lodge