My family and I recently rented DVC points for a 7-night stay in a 2-bedroom villa. We could not have been more pleased with our accommodations.
The villas are secluded and very quiet, yet just a short walk away from Wilderness Lodge itself.
We found the pool and hot tub area clean and relaxing, and never crowded.
Transportation to the parks is easily accessible. The bus stop is about halfway between the Villas and Wilderness Lodge, and the boat to Magic Kingdom, while a bit of a longer walk, is still within a reasonable distance.
We had no complaints at all about our room. Everything was in good repair and clean, and we were supplied with adequate towels.
All in all, we had an excellent experience, and I wouldn't hesitate to stay at the Villas at Wilderness Lodge in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recalling the 1860's railroad hotels of the American West, The Villas offer the comforts of home amid the rustic beauty of Disney's Wilderness Lodge. Relax on the white-sand beach, explore trails through lush meadows and delight in the enchanting Silver Creek Springs Pool. Just a breezy boat ride to Magic Kingdom park, The Villas at Disney's Wilderness Lodge celebrate American craftsmanship and the majesty of the great outdoors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney's Wilderness Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villas At Disney`s Wilderness Hotel Orlando
- Hotel At Disneys Wilderness
- Hotel At Disney Wilderness
- The Villas At Disneys Wilderness Lodge