We have been to Disney World six times since 2003. Previously stayed in this resort in 2007. (Have also stayed in moderate and value resorts.) Was concerned that the rooms may be dated, but our room was nice and clean and did not appear to be worn. While this is not my favorite "theme" for a resort in FL (doesn't fit to me that it is 90 degrees outside and the have the fireplace going), it is nicely done, relaxed and pretty convenient (like the boat to the Magic Kingdom and bus transportation was good). The staff were pleasant and efficient. The restaurants were booked, but the bar at Artist Point was good and served appetizers (though kids were welcomed there, the food at the bar was not really the kid-friendly type). The food court/quick serve restaurant was decent and never really too crowded, which is something you cannot say about the value resorts.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recalling the 1860's railroad hotels of the American West, The Villas offer the comforts of home amid the rustic beauty of Disney's Wilderness Lodge. Relax on the white-sand beach, explore trails through lush meadows and delight in the enchanting Silver Creek Springs Pool. Just a breezy boat ride to Magic Kingdom park, The Villas at Disney's Wilderness Lodge celebrate American craftsmanship and the majesty of the great outdoors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney's Wilderness Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villas At Disney`s Wilderness Hotel Orlando
- Hotel At Disneys Wilderness
- Hotel At Disney Wilderness
- The Villas At Disneys Wilderness Lodge