Open today: 9:00 PM - 9:30 PM
Review Highlights
Amazing Show!

We saw the show at the end of the night before the park closed. It is great. The show is themed... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Richgirl45
Mauldin, South Carolina
Organized and beautiful

Once again this is an area for Disney to show their organization. We finished Space Mountain just... read more

Reviewed yesterday
29feliciah
Laurens, South Carolina
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Orlando
from $179.99
from $69.00
from $36.99
from $900.00
23,364 results
All reviews main street magic kingdom california grill tinker bell light show cinderella's castle fire works magical experience worth the wait disney world fast pass wishes display tinkerbell park viewing tomorrowland
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Well worth the wait in the rain to see this wonderful show! It truly is memorable and has to be experienced at least once because it does really make your trip magical!

Reviewed September 2, 2013

Impossible to be not thrilled!! It was my sixth time at the Magic Kingdown, and like the other times, the Wishes Fireworks yanked me sighs and tears. The show is a little bit late, mainly for children at 10:00 pm, but worth every minute of waiting. Actually the show starts 9:00 pm with the Electrical Parade, followed by the new show of images in the castle and after then they close with the spectacular fireworks. Gorgeous!

Reviewed September 2, 2013

You can see by the overwhelming excellent votes that this gets that Disney have this bang on. I missed it on my last trip here so made the point of doing it this time. About 12 mins of fireworks all well timed to music/narration. Thought I was seeing a laser projected Tinkerbell at the top of the Castle until I realised it was someone lit up coming down a zipline! I might be a 45 year old soft lump but fail to see how you cannot be moved by this experience. As someone else said view from the front of the Castle (we stood on the route to Tomorrowland and was fine).

Reviewed September 2, 2013

Well worth the wait, and finding a good spot to watch. This follows the parade and a light show. If you have small chr, take an afternoon nap and return to the park to watch later.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

This is magical. We went back 4 times to watch it! From young children to adults, this is a great experience. I even bought the soundtrack to play when I got home to remind me of the magical feeling of watching the fireworks at the back of the castle.