Open today: 9:00 PM - 9:30 PM
Review Highlights
fun time

love going to Disney. this is a great place to go. the nightly firworks show and the castle picture... read more

Reviewed today
831patriciar
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
The Very Best Part Of The Trip !

Amazing Mind Blowing Cool My 5 year old was all smiles ! Get a spot early to watch from, I... read more

Reviewed today
Hollander1621
Roanoke, Virginia

Recommended experiences in and around Orlando
from $179.99
from $60.99
from $69.00
from $36.99
23,714 results
All reviews main street magic kingdom california grill tinker bell cinderella's castle light show fire works magical experience worth the wait disney world fast pass wishes display tinkerbell park viewing tomorrowland
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Well worth the wait, and finding a good spot to watch. This follows the parade and a light show. If you have small chr, take an afternoon nap and return to the park to watch later.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

This is magical. We went back 4 times to watch it! From young children to adults, this is a great experience. I even bought the soundtrack to play when I got home to remind me of the magical feeling of watching the fireworks at the back of the castle.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

It amazes me that Disney can do this show every day. It is a cool 12-15 minute Fireworks show that is worth seeing IN FRONT OF THE CASTLE. One your second day at MK use this time to go on rides that usually have long lines. During wishes the lines disappear.

Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

We stayed at a close resort and watched them from there 4 nights. But the best place to watch them is from inside the MK. It just seems more magical.

1  Thank dawnk1972
Reviewed September 1, 2013

We've taken our boys to Disney 3 times now in the past 6 years.. and even as they've grown this is always a highlight of the trip. The fireworks are amazing. My plan is usually to hit a lot of the rides in the morning as we can, lunch and more rides then try to mellow out a little throughout the rest of the day so we can make it to fireworks time.. Get a seat early.