“Presentation in fast food...” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #2,078 of 3,633 Restaurants in Orlando
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Toronto, Canada
“Presentation in fast food...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

Visiting from Toronto, this was one of our first stops to eat. I have to say that the presentation of the food was great compared to how I am used to being handed a dripping wet shawarma in Toronto. The prices where average. Now the taste of the food, it was a disappointment unfortunately. We only walked away happy because we where so delighted to be in Florida. The place is clean and I would certainly try one of their dishes before I make a final judgement - If I`m ever in Florida again.

• Visited May 2013

Wintergreen, Virginia
“What a disappointment!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

First let me state that we love Lebanese/Middle Eastern food. So, we greatly anticipated a delicious meal (particularly in light of their prices). What we got was Kibbe that was a mush of overly ground meat, a disgustingly over soaked chicken salad, grape leaves that were mushy and left over from three days ago, to name a few.

There are many other restaurants that you can go to instead of this one. I would not go back even if the food was free!

Visited April 2013
1 Thank LuBabe
“Great place to have a tasty mediterranean lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

Clean, Fresh, Tasty and Reasonably priced. This is a great place for Mediterranean food lovers to grab a quick bite. I eat there regularly and always leave happy. Their falafel is crispy and appetizing and their pressed chicken sandwich is delicious. I am a garlic lover and their garlic sauce is terrific. Another great thing about this café is that you can customize your meal to your liking by adding the fixings and sauces available in their menu.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars
“Very fresh, light food, excellent lunch or light dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

Visited this during my spring stay at my Orlando home, Food was súper Good, hummus is the best I've had in a long time, spicy sauce is very good, chicken shwarma is definitely me and hubby's favorite we share that with a couple sides and feel fully satisfied. Atmosphere is clean and a little above average, service is good and food is excellent, and value is good, serving are perfect to share a meal. And left overs taste very good as well!

• Visited March 2013
Royal Oak, Michigan
“Great, light, fresh Lebanese dishes”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

This place was a random find and I would eat here regularly if it was in my city. The food was very good and plentiful. Yes, it is a schwarma restaurant, but not your average schwarma place. The food was hot, not over-done, the tabuli was great, the hummus very good - just everything. And the prices were very good. If you're staying in one of the many hotels just north of the Orlando airport, this is too good of a place to miss if you like this cuisine.

• Visited January 2013