“Some great stores--”

and up
Wild Florida Airboat Ride and Shopping Tour Combo
Ranked #26 of 424 things to do in Orlando
More attraction details
Owner description: Orlando Premium Outlets - Vineland Avenue offers an exciting collection of 150 outlet stores from the world’s finest designers and name brands, featuring high profile names like Burberry, Coach, Cole Haan, Diesel, Dooney & Bourke, Giorgio Armani, Joe’s Jeans, Kenneth Cole, Nautica, Nike Factory Store, Reebok, Tod’s, Tommy Hilfiger, Vera Bradley and more, offering savings of 25% tp 65% every day. Conveniently located with access from Interstate 4 (exit 68) and International Drive.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities
Lexington, Kentucky
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Some great stores--”
Reviewed October 17, 2013

We always make a stop at both outlet malls in Orlando. This complex on Vineland Avenue is fantastic. Lots of great shopping with my favorite being the Clarins outlet (a great way to buy your skincare products). Parking can be a challenge, but patience pays off and it is worth the wait for a good space. Well worth an afternoon visit!

1 Thank Wombat21

87 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 79 helpful votes
“Good store selection”
Reviewed October 13, 2013

Diverse store selection...from low to high end...I saw Fendi, Tod's, Ferragamo at an outlet for the 1st time. Each store I visited had adequate selection. Vera Bradley offered good deals at 50-60% off retail, prices are reasonable.

Down side is trying to find parking at this outlet...on 10/11/13, the outlet had a sidewalk sale - it made an already difficult parking situation impossible. Circled the lot 3 times. We had to leave because there was no parking available.

St.Helens,United Kingdom
66 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“What A Good Outlet”
Reviewed October 7, 2013 via mobile

Have been visiting here for the past 4 years and it just gets bigger and better. There are a vast amount of shops to suit all tastes from young to old Levi's, Adidas, Reebok , Beauty Express, Fossil and Polo to name just a few all at discount prices. My advice would to go at 10 am when it opens as the car parks fill up quickly and you can spend a while trying to find a space. It is always busy bug well spread out so it doesn't feel to crowded and there is always a bargain to be had.

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Best Outlet Mall in Orlando”
Reviewed October 7, 2013 via mobile

This outlet mall is by far the best in the Orlando area (in my opinion). The variety of shops mainly clothing is second to none. I have bought enough clothes to keep me going for a long time at 50% less than I would have paid in UK. The only criticism is I couldnt find any electronic stores but that saved me money!!!!!!

1 Thank Chris L
Anglesey, North Wales
43 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 84 helpful votes
“This is the one...”
Reviewed October 2, 2013 via mobile

We last came to Florida 5 years ago and bought a lits of clothes , (at great prices), while we were here. This mall is where I got most of my stuff. After visiting there again yesterday I see why. Great selection, great prices and friendly staff in nearly all of the stores. Special mention to PAC Sun. I love this place and wish we had them in the UK. Their multi buy deals on t shirts are great.