“Great walk but not many deals to be found”

Orlando Premium Outlets - Vineland Avenue
Ranked #32 of 437 things to do in Orlando
More attraction details
Owner description: Orlando Premium Outlets - Vineland Avenue offers an exciting collection of 150 outlet stores from the world’s finest designers and name brands, featuring high profile names like Burberry, Coach, Cole Haan, Diesel, Dooney & Bourke, Giorgio Armani, Joe’s Jeans, Kenneth Cole, Nautica, Nike Factory Store, Reebok, Tod’s, Tommy Hilfiger, Vera Bradley and more, offering savings of 25% tp 65% every day. Conveniently located with access from Interstate 4 (exit 68) and International Drive.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access
Reviewed March 28, 2013

We spent just over an hour here. It's a nice walk on a nice day as the store entrances are outside but they're mostly covered but we found we were often in and out of stores in minutes as the prices were not what you'd expect at an outlet.

Parking is a pain, just go straight to the parking garage.

Lots of stores but we honestly didn't see much in the way of good prices. We found the shopping to be better at the Florida Mall.

The food court is extremely weak - do not bother eating there, go across the street to McDonalds or Outback Steakhouse (open for lunch now).

1  Thank B-l-a-i-r_82

Reviewed March 28, 2013

We have been here several times over the past few years and always good value for money if you shop around. However a warning DO NOT GO ON A SUNDAY as it is manic and they queue for hours to get in!

Reviewed March 27, 2013

I purchased items from the Dead Sea Kiosk and they were going to ship to my home since I did not have room in my suitcase and the sales lady wrote her e-mail on the back of my sales receipt. The next day I walked over to the Kiosk to cancel and get credit and they told me the manager was not there to issue credit and they were not able to get in touch with her that day. The sales lady told me she would be in touch with me and I could also contact her via e-mail. I have tried called the number that is provided my sales receipt and nobody answeres; and the e-mail address is un-deliverable. I have left messages with the Outlets Manager, also e-mailed the outlet and now my Credit card dispute is involved. Not only do I not have the credit I have not even received the products. Stay Clear, they should not be allowed to be in our malls.

2  Thank DJ01Madison_OH
Reviewed March 26, 2013

Overall it was a good night.
First time we've been to this outlet.
If you can't handle crowds this is not the place for you.
Decent values if you search the stores.
Big letdown is the service.
We pulled up to valet park and the Valet was sleeping on a bus bench! LOL.
We were taking a picture of him and the guy that was also waiting behind us honked and woke him up! I think he was more personable when he was knocked out though so we should have just left him alone! Help in the stores is not much more friendly. This is a every man woman and child for themselves place. Be ready to battle!

Reviewed March 25, 2013

If you don't know your prices you could be paying regular price for a lot of the items I saw at the stores. Outlet can be deceptive if your not careful. The stores I felt had some good deals was Puma, Coach, Gap, Nike, Pac Sun and some of the Kiosk.

2  Thank JC1940