I did not spend a lot of time in my room but when I did I liked it. I did not use a lot of things that was offered by the hotel but I could see leisure areas and other things that are meant to make your stay pleasant.
South Orlando. Close to Universal Studio and Convention Center. 10 minutes from the airports via tolls and 25-30 via free roads.
Nice rooms with a microwave, AC, iron, coffeemaker, LCD, iphone (older type) docking station, fridge. If you want to have water water in the room you can go to CVS or Walgreens. I did not find it problematic. However, offering free water would be a nice gesture.
In my opinion it was a fair price for the standard offered. I have paid more for less. Self-parking is $9 which is acceptable. Unfortunately, internet was paid.
I do not know what this hotel offers regarding food but there a lot to choose from around.
Room service performs well and rooms are cleaned regularly. I like the self-spa set waiting for me in the room after checkin. A small thing but very enjoyable.
Overall the room was clean but some small insects were in the bathroom.
A very good hotel if you came to Orlando for leisure or business. Good location, cheap parking. However, since some of us stayed in other hotels, I was told that you can get cheaper options for the same standard in other hotels including free parking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When visiting the adventure capital of the world, enjoy the award winning service and experience of Crowne Plaza Orlando Universal. Recently voted the top hotel in guest satisfaction among all Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts, this Orlando, hotel is where relaxation meets adventure! The perfect blend of modern luxury and impeccable service with a premier setting soaring 15 stories over world renowned International Drive and offering views of popular local attractions and their fireworks or seasonal light shows. A masterpiece that blends Park Avenue elegance with the chic deco of South Beach. The hotel features complimentary scheduled shuttle service to the Universal Orlando Resort including Islands of Adventure, City Walk and Universal Studios, the Worlds of Discovery theme parks including Sea World of Orlando and water pakr, Aquatica, the Walt Disney World theme parks and Wet n Wild. The hotel is also a stop on the I Ride Trolley, serving Universal Boulevard and the International Drive areas for just dollars a day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Crowne Plaza Orlando - Universal Blvd reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Orlando Universal Hotel Orlando
- Orlando Crowne Plaza
- Crown Plaza Orlando
- Crowne Plaza Universal Orlando