Crowne Plaza Orlando - Universal Blvd
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
2,309 results
All reviewsexecutive levelinternational drivepriority clubjunior suiteuniversal blvdpool areafantastic hotelthe air conditioninggames roomself parkingfree shuttleshuttle servicegift shoptheme parksea worldconvention centerparks
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 28, 2013

While traveling to Orlando, you have lots and lots of options. The Crowne Plazza has a good location, but so do the other 50 hotels within a mile. 12.95 for internet, but as a crown club member its free, 9.95 for self parking, and very dated and small rooms leaves me wishing I had made another choice with something special to offer.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Orlando - Universal Blvd, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2013

Dear Graham954,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your thoughts and comments regarding your stay with us. We are pleased to know you liked our location. It is regrettable you were not satisfied with your room accommodation. Please remain assured that we have recorded your comments and will forward it to the appropriate departments for future considerations. We hope that you take the time to stop in for a visit soon to see how we have taken every comment very seriously in order to make your future stays with us as pleasant as possible.

Karen C
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed July 26, 2013

We stayed here as a family for 7 nights and this hotel is very average...the good points are the food, and the staff, the bad, the rooms. Breakfast is buffet style or you can order from the menu. The wait staff were excellent, if there was anything we needed they had it there as quick as a flash. Also the valets were friendly and had plenty of info on where to go and what to do. The reception staff could do with a bit of work though, not the friendliest I have encountered. The bedrooms are very basic, not enough storage place, none at all in the bathroom! And the AC was very loud, in fact it interrupted our sleep on several occasions. However it was clean.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Dear vivienne w,

Thank you for your feedback. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. We appreciate your nice comment regarding our staff.

However, We’re sorry we fell below your expectation regarding the room and bathroom size and the air conditioning. We will address these points. We are confident the necessary adjustments will be made, in order to ensure complete guest satisfaction. We hope you give us a chance in the future to show you how great our hotel is.

Orlando A.
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed July 26, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel once for a few nights and it had a great location. The beds were comfy but the rooms were quite small. The hotel did have a more buisness feel than a holiday feel. The Service we had was good.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Two special workers of the Crown Plaza made our stay so enjoyable. Alvin Robinson was fantastic. He always spoke, very friendly and went out of his was to make us feel comfortable. If he walked out, across the grounds by the pool area and there was a very small piece of trash on the ground he would stop pick it up. Me. Robinson always stopped & spoke to everyone asked if we needed anything. The last night we were there I was nervous because we had to be up at 3:30 am to get loaded and drive to the airport, so I couldn't sleep and sat down on patio by the pool. Mr Robinson asked me why I was up so late. I told him why. He said to go up and go to sleep and he would knock on my door to wake up me and my husband. That was above and beyond what he had to do. He was also in the lobby when we came down to make sure we were loaded and off. If anyone in that Hotel deserves recognition it would be him.. We also had another staff member Betty. She worked at the bar in the pool. Betty was nice, sweet and such a hard worker.. She worked long hours, got all her own orders from the kitchen and never took a break. We thought Betty made our stay also..... I wrote on the card in the in the Crowne Plaza about our experience with Betty.. She too needs recognition.... Mike and Jodi Seely

Room Tip: I think the walls/ceiling is very thin. Could hear way to much from the room above and beside us. We had a water stain on our ceiling. Which I think for this type of room that should of been repaired before we arrived. The bed was located beside the return air to the air conditioner and there was no way to not have it blowing or a breeze on me while I was sleeping.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Fab hotel staff v friendly and food lovely. We were in a junior suite overlooking the pool which was out of this world with an outdoor jacuzzi beautifully lit up at night. Don't get duped like us to go on what we realised after to be a time share presentation to get tickets to the parks it didn't end up any cheaper and was a waste of a day!would def stay here again

Room Tip: Request room over looking the pool worth it!
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends