Me and my family came here for a 3 day trip on our 2 week vacation this year. We decided to take a detour from Jacksonville, FL and take the kids to Sea World. We stayed 6th thru 8th. The gentlemen at the desk was friendly and we really didn't see any housekeepers while there (no one came to our room) unfortunately we ate at the Golden Corral near the Worlds Largest McDonalds the night we got in and that night I became ill with food poison and was sick the entire night. So our trip to Sea World wasn't the best it could have been. My kids loved going up and down for the heck of it in the see thru elevator that thought that was AWESOME! We road to the top floor (15th I think) and looked out over the sunset it was pretty neat. The only bad thing I would say is when I got home and was reviewing some credit card statements there was a pending 50 dollar charge that was to be refunded so I called to inquire about it and I got someone in Accounting named Bennie who I assume thought I was being rude or something. But in fact he was the rude person and wouldn't let me finish I was trying to say because I clearly understood what he was speaking about but he didn't understand me and was getting very loud with me! Considering we might be going to Orlando anytime soon I'm not sure I'll be staying here again although it was a nice experience. We got the 2nd floor which was right above the awning so you could see all the bright lighting from below where Valet is. Thanks for a memorable stay for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When visiting the adventure capital of the world, enjoy the award winning service and experience of Crowne Plaza Orlando Universal. Recently voted the top hotel in guest satisfaction among all Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts, this Orlando, hotel is where relaxation meets adventure! The perfect blend of modern luxury and impeccable service with a premier setting soaring 15 stories over world renowned International Drive and offering views of popular local attractions and their fireworks or seasonal light shows. A masterpiece that blends Park Avenue elegance with the chic deco of South Beach. The hotel features complimentary scheduled shuttle service to the Universal Orlando Resort including Islands of Adventure, City Walk and Universal Studios, the Worlds of Discovery theme parks including Sea World of Orlando and water pakr, Aquatica, the Walt Disney World theme parks and Wet n Wild. The hotel is also a stop on the I Ride Trolley, serving Universal Boulevard and the International Drive areas for just dollars a day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Reservation Counter, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Crowne Plaza Orlando - Universal Blvd reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Orlando Universal Hotel Orlando
- Orlando Crowne Plaza
- Crown Plaza Orlando
- Crowne Plaza Universal Orlando