“Clean contemporary cafe with upscale delicious food ! ”
Review of 407 Cafe

407 Cafe
Ranked #62 of 166 Dessert in Orlando
Cuisines: European, Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: European Food Cafe offer Savory and Sweet Crepes, Homemade Gelato, Paninis, Salads, Soups, Pastries, Croissants, Catering, Beer, Italy Wine.
Reviewed June 15, 2014 via mobile

We stopped here before dropping off our rental car at advantage car rental. We were so happy that we waited for them to open. There's a panera down the road, but this is soooo much better. We loved the egg, ham & cheese croissant sandwich and the crepes were creative and outstanding ! Coffee was fabulous after 4 days of carnival cruise coffee :) the owner was friendly and accommodating too ! Stop here , you won't regret it !

1  Thank KristieLeeonthetown

Reviewed May 6, 2014 via mobile

Great service and excellent food. We had panini: triple meat with balsamic reduction and pear and Brie with walnuts. Beautiful presentation. Finished with orange cream and pistachio gelato. Creamy and delicious.

Reviewed March 21, 2014

We stopped there for dinner one night while in Orlando. I'm a big fan of crepes but my husband isn't. I got their asparagus soup, it was homemade, good and healthy. My husband tried it and ordered one along with the prosciutto panini. It was homemade and so was everything on their menu. I got 2 crepes : the salmon and nutella island paradise. I was in heaven!
The staff was also very friendly. We were there on a Thursday night and they were not busy at all.
Cant wait to go back again!

1  Thank danandlova
Reviewed November 11, 2013

Went for lunch and had the Capresa on baguette. The food came out looking like I was at a high class restaurant and tasted absolutely amazing. I wish I had known about this place sooner because it's just awesome. Didn't try the gelato or crepes yet, but I do want to go back! They're very friendly, and the place was quiet when I went. Don't know why, this place should be packed with how good it is (and prices are reasonable)!

1  Thank Jeremy M
Reviewed October 3, 2013

I cannot say enough about this great little restaurant I discovered on TripAdvisor. It definitely needs to be up higher on the ratings.

Their menu is very large and offers different fare I wouldn't know where to find anywhere else.

They are very creative in the menu and the prices aren't bad either.

We got the Ham & Cheese Crepe and also the Steak & Cheese Crepe for lunch. I haven't had crepes since I was a little child and had almost forgot what they were like. I was so delighted when I found this place. They also offer gourmet coffees, real Italian gelato and different types of sandwiches and paninis.

The food was delightful and flavorful. I could have kept ordering food here all day!

We sat outside which was nice but the plaza is a little busy. But why wouldn't you want to enjoy the nice weather outside. The inside is nice, modern and quaint if you want to be inside.

For desert, we ordered the apple pie crepe. It was like heaven on a plate. So rich and flavorful. Just the right amount of apples, cinnamon and sauce.

I will for sure be visiting here on my next trip to Orlando!

1  Thank DX2W