“Awesome discovery!”

407 Cafe
Ranked #57 of 158 Dessert in Orlando
Cuisines: Cafe, European
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: European Food Cafe offer Savory and Sweet Crepes, Homemade Gelato, Paninis, Salads, Soups, Pastries, Croissants, Catering, Beer, Italy Wine.
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“Awesome discovery!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2013

I cannot say enough about this great little restaurant I discovered on TripAdvisor. It definitely needs to be up higher on the ratings.

Their menu is very large and offers different fare I wouldn't know where to find anywhere else.

They are very creative in the menu and the prices aren't bad either.

We got the Ham & Cheese Crepe and also the Steak & Cheese Crepe for lunch. I haven't had crepes since I was a little child and had almost forgot what they were like. I was so delighted when I found this place. They also offer gourmet coffees, real Italian gelato and different types of sandwiches and paninis.

The food was delightful and flavorful. I could have kept ordering food here all day!

We sat outside which was nice but the plaza is a little busy. But why wouldn't you want to enjoy the nice weather outside. The inside is nice, modern and quaint if you want to be inside.

For desert, we ordered the apple pie crepe. It was like heaven on a plate. So rich and flavorful. Just the right amount of apples, cinnamon and sauce.

I will for sure be visiting here on my next trip to Orlando!

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank DX2W

Orlando, Florida
“Great little local cafe!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2013

We recently moved to Lake Nona and were very happy to find such a cute little cafe nearby! We've eaten there multiple times, generally trying something new each time. The crepes are creative and very tasty. The paninis seem to be a bit short on filling, but still tasty. The gelato is wonderful! The menu is probably a bit pricey and too creative for children.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Diane B
Orlando, Florida
“its okay”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2013

This was our first time trying 407. We each had paninis. The chicken marsala panini was not what you would expect with chicken marsala. it lacked any flavor of a marsala sauce and no mushrooms. The roast beef panini was okay, not bad. Neither sandwich can with anything, no chips, potota salad, or clow slaw. I think for the price, something on the side should be included.
It was very noisy inside so we sat outside.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank k0naa
florida
“Delicious”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013

I went with some co-workers to celebrate a birthday. The smoked turkey panini was delicious!! Everyone enjoyed their lunches. We were even given some gelato to share for the birthday lady. Great service by friendly staff!

Visited May 2013
1 Thank travelgrlFlorida
Nashville, Tennessee
“Good, Fresh fare & Stellar Gelato”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2013

I'm something of an Ice Cream snob an not a big panini fan so *very much* to my surprise I was delighted with a meal at this cute little cafe. My wife had eaten there and invited me, so I graciously went along. They don't have a huge variety of food types: Panini, Crepe, Soups, Salads and Gelato. They actually have a few delightful Chocolate deserts that they make themselves. Actually, they make everything themselves except for the muffins. I asked. I of course ordered a panini and was pleasantly surprised how fresh and flavorful everything was. The Gelato is to die for. Maybe the best I've had in Orlando. About the cafe though: It is spotlessly clean and sparingly appointed - in other words, the decor and furnishings do not create a feeling of clutter. It feels spacious. Lots of natural light. They have some tables outside on the sidewalk, with heaters in the winter, with a beautiful breeze blowing most evenings. It is a beautiful setting, the staff were very attentive and pleasant and the prices were very good. It was a delightful, romantic, quiet, fresh dinner with my lovely wife. Couldn't ask for more.

• Visited February 2013