“Delicious”

Ranked #59 of 164 Dessert in Orlando
Cuisines: European, Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: European Food Cafe offer Savory and Sweet Crepes, Homemade Gelato, Paninis, Salads, Soups, Pastries, Croissants, Catering, Beer, Italy Wine.
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I went with some co-workers to celebrate a birthday. The smoked turkey panini was delicious!! Everyone enjoyed their lunches. We were even given some gelato to share for the birthday lady. Great service by friendly staff!

1  Thank travelgrlFlorida

Reviewed February 8, 2013

I'm something of an Ice Cream snob an not a big panini fan so *very much* to my surprise I was delighted with a meal at this cute little cafe. My wife had eaten there and invited me, so I graciously went along. They don't have a huge variety of food types: Panini, Crepe, Soups, Salads and Gelato. They actually have a few delightful Chocolate deserts that they make themselves. Actually, they make everything themselves except for the muffins. I asked. I of course ordered a panini and was pleasantly surprised how fresh and flavorful everything was. The Gelato is to die for. Maybe the best I've had in Orlando. About the cafe though: It is spotlessly clean and sparingly appointed - in other words, the decor and furnishings do not create a feeling of clutter. It feels spacious. Lots of natural light. They have some tables outside on the sidewalk, with heaters in the winter, with a beautiful breeze blowing most evenings. It is a beautiful setting, the staff were very attentive and pleasant and the prices were very good. It was a delightful, romantic, quiet, fresh dinner with my lovely wife. Couldn't ask for more.

2  Thank bwanagary
Reviewed January 24, 2013

try the lobster bisque only on wednesdays is wonderful, they also serve tropical fruit gelato also excellent

1  Thank Edgar M
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Had lunch there with some friends. Loved it. Place was immaculate. Had a salmon crepe, drink, and a gelato. Gelato was fabulous. Liked the crepe, but thought it was a little on the thick side. Also, could have used a tad more filling (the filling was delicious). Service was good. Look forward to going back for some more great food. What a nice change of pace.

1  Thank Sanalice
Reviewed January 8, 2013

I heard about this place from my friend who lives in the area and then saw a Groupon for it so we decided to check it out...glad we did because it is now one of our favorite places to go! Their crepes are amazing - thin and fluffy on the outside and STUFFED with toppings! The gelato is as close to Florence as I have found here in Orlando and they have such great flavors. It's a cute little restaurant right in the middle of Lake Nona. If there are lots of people inside it can get very loud so we sit outside. Don't hesitate - gooo!! You won't regret it.

1  Thank TCLP2010