“Awesome!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Exotic Driving Experience - CLOSED

Exotic Driving Experience
More attraction details
Owner description: Imagine driving the world’s fastest and most exotic high performance cars on a real racetrack…no traffic…no stoplights…no law enforcement…just your dreams, your adrenaline and the wide-open asphalt!Located at Walt Disney World® Speedway in Orlando, Florida, Exotic Driving Experience features supercars by Ferrari, Lamborghini, Audi, Porsche, Nissan and Aston Martin.Exotic Driving Experience gives you the opportunity to get behind the wheel of these supercars and make your dreams a reality.
Dexter, Michigan
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Awesome!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

I've been to the Walt Disney World Speedway for the Exotic Driving Experience. My expectations were ok, since I've already in track days before, but only in my cars. I was expecting for a quite expensive test drive in a Porsche 997, what would be fine, since I was hoping to feel and know the car. However it exceeded all these expectations: you CAN really drive. The instructor (thanks Dave) feels your skills and let you step on the gas as you wish (of course, following the safety measures). You can almost "attack" the turns and he would advise you if you are doing fine or even if you could speed more. I have reached about 100-105 mph in the straight and unfortunatelly, the downside is that I only paid for 6 laps. I will definitely domit again in my next visit to Orlando. Photos are quite expensive but a go (although they do not restrict your friends or relatives to take a picture of you outside the cars). The video, IMO is not necessary and overpriced. But, overall, it is a 5 star attraction for those who love cars.

Visited July 2013
5 Thank bncav

Casselberry, Florida
44 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 51 helpful votes
“AMAZING!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

HOLY COW!!!! What an AWESOME time I had. This was a birthday/anniversary present from my wonderful hubby and he could not have picked anything better.

I drove the Lamborghini Gallardo 560 and it was the best time I have ever spent in a car. The pre-driving instructions were very well done and my in-car instructor (Billy) was wonderful. He gave me great instructions and was very patient with this over-50 grandmother. I could not have asked for better preparation and in-car instruction.

Yes, I bought the video (a little pricey at $99) and the plaque with my pictures on it (another $70), which put the total price of the day over $500. Was it worth it? Heck YES! Would I do it again? ABSOLUTELY! Would I recommend it to other people? WITHOUT A DOUBT!!

When else would I get a chance to drive a $200,000 car around a race track? Never! And the next time I do this, I'm picking a different car....not because I didn't like the Lambo (I LOVED IT), but just to see how another car drives.

Visited July 2013
2 Thank breezanemom
Orlando, Florida
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Don't do this if you are prone to motion sickness!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

I drove a Lamborghini around a slalom course and I can say that it is better than any roller coaster anywhere in Disney. I managed to get 100 miles per hour before having to slow for the slalom part. Six laps and the best Christmas or birthday present.

Visited June 2013
Georgetown, Texas
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Wow, what a blast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

Bought 6 laps in the baby Lambo. It was a blast, but we had to wait.

The class was fast and obvious. We went outside, and the 560 had brake problems on the warm up. It took the mechanic 30-45 minutes to fix them... but who cares!

Chris from England was my instructor, and he was a blast. Easy to understand and easy/smooth instructions. I probably could have stayed on the gas for another second but was braking before 6 on all laps.

Averaged 1:03 a lap at 115mph top speeds. Was told inside that I lacked on the s's and the GT-R was the best at that ans all round. Anything under 1 minute was exceptional, and I was average.

They are honest and do everything to help you!

Bought the video for $99, download the software for even more info! Passed on the pics at $69 for 2 4x6's. Pass your phone off to the other drivers or have your family take the photos.

Thanks Chris!

Visited June 2013
St. Petersburg, Florida
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 81 helpful votes
“Great experience even as a spectator!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

I bought this for my birthday for his birthday this year, and I couldn't have picked a better gift. The whole experience was really wonderful, from the cars available to the staff. The "teaching" portion lasted no more than an hour, and the staff was really knowledgeable and friendly.
Even though I was just a spectator, I'd highly recommend doing this. I enjoyed it so much I'm hoping to go one day!

Visited January 2013