“Friendly First Timers Class”

Paddleboard Orlando
Book In Advance
More Info
and up
Stand-up Paddleboard with Manatees
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Our beautiful waterfront Paddleboard Shop is located on private spring fed lake Killarney (there are no alligators :)..! Walk right out back and hop on the water in seconds! Lots of different boards to choose from . Kids boards , Yoga , tandem , dog and pet friendly , race , touring , cruiser, and very very stable , the paddlelac ! We also have 2 supzillas , each holds 6-8 adults , so everyone can paddle together !! Single person open Kayaks are available as well . When your done paddle boarding walk right next door for a great burger and milk shake at Shake Shack or some spa time at Marilyn Monroe Spas! We offer lessons, rentals, Private and corporate parties and equipment sales! Our board rentals are only $25 for 1 hour, $35 for two, $55 for a half day, or $75 for a full day! All rentals come with a 5-10 minute land lesson . We have boards that anyone can ride regardless of age, athletic ability or experience level. Come and experience why Stand Up Paddleboarding is the fastest growing water sport in the world! :D Hours are Monday-Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM Saturday 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM Sunday 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Reviewed April 20, 2014

We had a great time and in addition to learning the basics of paddleboarding we learned what to do in rough water. David and the coaching team were there to give us individual tips as we paddled our boards. The equipment was first class and the team made sure everyone was included. No one was ever left behind. David and Ned and the team were very pleasant

All reviews
in 28 reviews
in 27 reviews
in 33 reviews

Reviewed April 19, 2014

I participated in the 11 am Friendly First Timer's class with Paddleboard Orlando this morning. Let me just say that the atmosphere and the experience were second to none. David and Ned were extremely professional and helpful with all the techniques needed to have this first-time paddler cutting through the water in no time. Whether you're looking for some great exercise or just a relaxing morning on the water, look no further than Paddleboard Orlando!

Reviewed April 12, 2014

As a first-timer with not the greatest balance in the world, within 90 minutes I was paddling like a champ. Well, maybe not a champ, but better than I ever expected. Ned and David, with humor and patience, helped the learners in our group glean the most from the board and the stroke, and also imparted their love of the sport. Thanks guys, definitely coming back for more.
—David Baker, Winter Park

Reviewed April 12, 2014

My husband Tom and I usually do a segway tour when traveling, but decided to try paddleboarding with Ned, Dave, Sean, Tom (and company) instead. What a great time! There are plenty of people to help if you need it, but really it felt comfortable very quickly. This is a "must do" if you like a great time at a VERY reasonable price.

2  Thank LaurieC751
See more reviews
Reviewed April 1, 2014

I was seeking an attraction near Orlando that was outside of the "Disney" realm and came across Paddleboard Orlando in my internet search. After a phone call and some e-mail exchanges I was set up for my first Paddleboard lesson at Wekiva. Right from the start of my communication David was excellent to interact with and spending the afternoon with him was even better. He is a superb instructor, extremely friendly and knowledgable about the sport as well as the Wekiva area. It was a truly amazing experience and I highly recommend it. You will not be disappointed with the instruction or the area. It is absolutely beautiful!!