“If you do only one thing in Orlando, do this.”

Paddleboard Orlando
Book In Advance
More Info
and up
Stand-up Paddleboard with Manatees
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Our beautiful waterfront Paddleboard Shop is located on private spring fed lake Killarney (there are no alligators :)..! Walk right out back and hop on the water in seconds! Lots of different boards to choose from . Kids boards , Yoga , tandem , dog and pet friendly , race , touring , cruiser, and very very stable , the paddlelac ! We also have 2 supzillas , each holds 6-8 adults , so everyone can paddle together !! Single person open Kayaks are available as well . When your done paddle boarding walk right next door for a great burger and milk shake at Shake Shack or some spa time at Marilyn Monroe Spas! We offer lessons, rentals, Private and corporate parties and equipment sales! Our board rentals are only $25 for 1 hour, $35 for two, $55 for a half day, or $75 for a full day! All rentals come with a 5-10 minute land lesson . We have boards that anyone can ride regardless of age, athletic ability or experience level. Come and experience why Stand Up Paddleboarding is the fastest growing water sport in the world! :D Hours are Monday-Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM Saturday 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM Sunday 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Reviewed December 26, 2013

SUP - Friendly First Timers @ Dinky Dock

This is the best 90 mins you'll spend in Orlando. Everyone is so friendly and welcoming. They make sure you know what you are doing and check in frequently to make sure you are comfortable doing it and MOST importantly, they make it fun!

All reviews
in 28 reviews
in 27 reviews
in 33 reviews

Reviewed December 26, 2013

The 2013 trip to Costa Rica promised big. There was the promise of adventure, beauty, peace, adventure, sun, waves, adventure and an unforgettable experience. I was a bit skeptical that one vacation could meet all of these expectations. But it did! Paddleboard Orlando delivered on the promise of a vacation of a lifetime. Ned and David are simply amazing. Their love for sport, their concern for you and their desire to provide an exceptional experience make them truly, hands down, the best around. If you are considering paddling or traveling with them DO NOT hesitate. Sign up! Get out there! Enjoy life! I would travel with them anywhere. Simply the best.

Reviewed December 18, 2013

After about two paddles in town with Paddleboard Orlando I heard they go to Costa Rica and told Ned to sign me up. The process was seamless as they literally took care of everything down to telling me what time to show up at the airport and what to pack. I didn't have to think at all on this trip.
Our adventure began with a day of traveling to reach our hotel. After a car, a boat, and a car again you would think you would be grumpy and miserable but these guys keep you entertained. Whether it is joking around, renting the funniest blue van, or listening to stories they make the traveling process enjoyable.
From day one they had adventures planned out for us. ATV tutorial, followed by atv riding to get to a river paddle, lunch at the best local spots, and free time to enjoy the beach. Next day was a surfing lesson where they are either in the water teaching or taking pictures to capture the moment. Followed by a ziplining adventure with a crazy set of Costa Ricans who do not value their lives as much as we did. Everyday after that was adventure after adventure. Don't believe me look up the pictures posted on their facebook. They only took 1,000.
Regardless of whether they like it or not they have hooked me on the Paddleboard Orlando travel aboard train. Look for me on future trips either to other parts of Costa Rica or Bali. It is money well spent from day one.
Plus they give you ridiculous nick names and sometimes will break out in spontaneous dance and who doesn't want to see that?

Reviewed December 10, 2013

This was one of the best things we did while we visited relatives in Orlando. My girlfriend was a bit scared as she is not a great swimmer but from the moment we arrived the instructors reassured her and made everyone feel at ease.

Boo boo, Uncle Ned, Ninja Noah and their amazing team of instructors were really funny, enthusiastic and clear in their instructions. It turned out to be a lot easier to do than first thought and we recommend everyone to do this if visiting Orlando.

Check out their website and facebook for videos and pics.

150 excellent's and counting on trip advisor speaks for it's self.

1  Thank JonnyandMac
See more reviews
Reviewed November 8, 2013

This was so much fun that we did it twice - on the day we arrived in Orlando and then again on the day we left. (Even though that meant risking flying back to the UK in wet clothes.) The instructors were fantastic. (And very good looking.) They spent time with each person helping the beginners like me gain confidence and teaching more advanced manouvres to those with more experience.
It took me about 15 minutes to get my confidence but after that I was away. It was so relaxing being out on the water but also good exercise. I loved every minute. I didn't fall in but as the water was warm and the whole thing so relaxed it would not have mattered if I had got wet.
This will be the first thing I book on every future trip to Orlando - though not when I return in December unfortunately as they are all away then. I am so disappointed.
But if you are going to Orlando make sure you try this at least once.