“Friendly First Timer's Dinky Dock”

Paddleboard Orlando
Book In Advance
More Info
and up
Stand-up Paddleboard with Manatees
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Our beautiful waterfront Paddleboard Shop is located on private spring fed lake Killarney (there are no alligators :)..! Walk right out back and hop on the water in seconds! Lots of different boards to choose from . Kids boards , Yoga , tandem , dog and pet friendly , race , touring , cruiser, and very very stable , the paddlelac ! We also have 2 supzillas , each holds 6-8 adults , so everyone can paddle together !! Single person open Kayaks are available as well . When your done paddle boarding walk right next door for a great burger and milk shake at Shake Shack or some spa time at Marilyn Monroe Spas! We offer lessons, rentals, Private and corporate parties and equipment sales! Our board rentals are only $25 for 1 hour, $35 for two, $55 for a half day, or $75 for a full day! All rentals come with a 5-10 minute land lesson . We have boards that anyone can ride regardless of age, athletic ability or experience level. Come and experience why Stand Up Paddleboarding is the fastest growing water sport in the world! :D Hours are Monday-Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM Saturday 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM Sunday 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Reviewed September 19, 2013

Be sure to hit these guys up if your visiting from the UK, it's an experience you'll certainly enjoy!!
The lake is on a beautiful setting and the instructors are a great bunch of people. I booked it all from my iphone while out in the USA on holiday, the process was very straight forward and easy to book. Including me, my wife and two children of 12 and 17yrs we had an amazing time, although quite informal the instructors were great and put all our worries at ease. I can't wait for our next visit to Florida so we can try out one of the tours with Paddleboard Orlando!!
It's very simple to find from the I-4, we drove up from I-Drive, took the turn off for Fairbanks Ave, Winter Park and found it with ease.
Thanks again Paddleboard Orlando!!! Jeff from Newcastle, England.

1  Thank jeffd19712013
in 28 reviews
in 27 reviews
in 33 reviews

Reviewed September 15, 2013

Awesome experience. Great, friendly staff who are very knowledgeable. If you have never been paddle boarding and are dying to try it, Friendly First Timer's in Orlando is the way to go!!!

Reviewed September 8, 2013

I have visited Florida every year for the last 20 years and I am always looking for new things to do. I found out about Paddleboard Orlando from tripadvisor, and having enjoyed kayaking in the past I thought this would be an interesting challenge. What a great decision! The crew are so welcoming and friendly, the scenery is beautiful and even a big lump like me managed to get the hang of it before the end of the trip. Next time I will try one of the SUPfaris. Give it a go you will not regret it.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Great experience in the beautiful Winter Park Lake! A perfect combination of a little adventure and relaxation, an overall enjoyable experience that I definitely plan on trying again1

See more reviews
Reviewed August 31, 2013

Why meet up with PBO?!
Today was my second time meeting up with this wonderful water-based community, and I was either smiling or just about to smile the whole time we were together.

Not only does it feel like we are a part of some awesome native water tribe, it's also a place where we can be ourselves completely and discover a fun way to spend time outside with our neighbors.

PBO is the Best Community Creator I've been a part of since I moved back to Orlando. I recommend every one try it at least twice!! And no matter what, you will make some great friends!