“Worked very well for our family”
Review of Comfort Suites

Comfort Suites
Ranked #129 of 341 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed May 30, 2013

This hotel is located just across from the entrance to Universal Studios. It was a bit of a walk down the long road but not a problem at all. The room was spacious and clean and the beds were comfortable. We had a fun-filled day and had dinner at the TGI Fridays, which was along the way back to the hotel. The breakfast buffet was fine for our needs. Front desk staff was helpful with any questions we had.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Maria R
ekrakow, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2013

Maria R, Your review of your stay with us is much appreciated! We take great pride in delivering top notch service to our guests. We hope you will think of us next time you visit sunny Orlando, FL!

Reviewed May 29, 2013

Booked a room with two queen beds via priceline. Free parking, free shuttle to and from Universal, but had to walk across the way to book seats on the shuttle at the Holiday Inn Express. Free breakfast, but small seating area and very busy. About a mile from Universal and located in a great area near the main road, but in a round about where other hotels are located.
Easy to find using the GPS and it was clean.
I always stay at the Comfort Suites as their service is pretty consistent and the free parking, free breakfast, and free internet are always a must.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Jennifer H

Jennifer H, I'm very please to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We work very hard, everyday, to ensure our guests receive the best possible service, along with a clean and comfortable suite. We hope to see you again!

Reviewed May 26, 2013

The hotel was attractive looking both inside and outside. The breakfast was yummy serving hot waffle, yogurt, eggs, sausage, pastries, and cereal. Their was plenty tables and chairs to sit and enjoy the breakfast. Angel, Building Superintendent, was very friendly. He spoke to my family and I. He even brought us towels to use while my family and I was in the hot tub. He told me if there was anything he could do to let him know. The room was clean and bed comfortable to sleep in. This hotel is within one mile from Universal Studios. However, there is a shuttle with different times in the morning and night to take to get to Universal Studios. The front desk staff was pleasant. Overall nice stay and I will be coming back.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank 01sandy01
ekrakow, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2013

Sandy, Thank you for the fantastic review of your stay with us! I'm very happy to see you mention my trusted Chief Engineer, Angel. He does a wonderful job with our guests! We hope you will visit us again!

Reviewed May 22, 2013

Scenario: One day Birthday trip

Pros:
*Great location: close proximity to Universal Studios and surrounding restaurants.
*Clean and comfortable: two double beds with pull out couch. Loved the room layout and newspaper outside of the door in the morning.
*Breakfast area is very spacious but it fills up very quickly so go get there early.
*Fitness room included free weights, towels, treadmills and ellipticals (w/tv screens).

Cons: none that I could find.

Last but not least Kudos to a great staff: Yahaira (check-in), Marlene (check-out), and Angel (superintendent)!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank KaramelKissess

KaramelKissess, Thank you for the very nice review. I appreciate you mentioning my staff members for going above and beyond. We hope to see you again!

Reviewed May 20, 2013

We stayed here at the Comfort Suites for a week while on vacation. It was such a great stay. Sandy at the front desk was such a great help to us. The rooms were so clean. The housekeepers spoke to us each morning and asked if we needed anything. The pool and hot tub was so clean, very hard to find in hotels these days. They have a great hot breakfast included in the rate. We were shocked when the maintenance guy {Angel} was so very nice to everyone as well. He was always talking and laughing with guest a welcomed surprise. The general manager even came out and talked to us and other guest.
We will stay here again if we visit Florida again. They are very close to Universal Studios which is a big plus.

Room Tip: I would think any room in this hotel is a good room!
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends

Deb, Thank you, I appreciate you mentioning my staff and Chief Engineer Angel. We do everything we can to make sure our guests feel at home when they stay at the Comfort Suites. Hope to see you again!

Reviewed May 17, 2013

Great stay with free internet, breakfast, close to universal studios, shopping and restaurants. Clean rooms, king size beds were very comfortable, staff was courteous and friendly. Not a problem to stay here again.

Room Tip: Like the suites with king size bed fridge and microwave.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

Ron H, I'm very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. Please keep us in mind when your travels bring you to Orlando again!

Reviewed April 15, 2013

We wanted a place close to Universal that allowed my teenage boys to not share a bed. This was right on the money! We walked to and from Universal (saving the $15 parking fee) our first day there - easy to find and a nice, flat walk that was just under a mile each way. The staff was helpful and curteous throughout our stay. We dropped a recent purchase when checking in and the front desk clerk called our room before we even realized it was missing! The breakfast each morning was GREAT with a wonderful free buffet variety including eggs, bacon or sausage, bagels, cereal, yogurt, hard boiled eggs, homemade waffles, muffins, juice, etc. Our family of 4 (including 2 teenage boys) had plenty of room to hang out watching some TV following our days of sightseeing and the pull out couch comfortably accomodated one boy while the other one got the 2nd queen bed. The bathroom was spacious, my only complaint about this hotel at all would be the tub surface was rounded making it a bit awkard to shower in - I was afriad I was going to fall. Over all, I would recommend this hotel if you are looking for a nice, clean, quite place to stay while visiting the parks (especially Universal as it's so close). We did drive to I-drive for entertainment and eateries each night, but I think hotel is on or near the I-trolly route if you don't have a car.

Room Tip: We had room 309, which was nice enough, but didn't have a very good view. We could see directly...
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Michele M
ekrakow, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2013

Michele M, Thank you for the very nice review of your stay with us. We take great pride in delivering on our service promise to all our guests. I was glad to see our accomodations made your trip easier on you and your family. We hope to see you again when you visit Sunny Orlando, FL!!