“Helpful Staff. Convenient.”

Hilton Garden Inn Orlando East/UCF Area
Ranked #158 of 341 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed February 3, 2014

I'm a regular guest at this Hilton Garden Inn. The hotel is conveniently located off the highway and near STRI facilities and numerous office buildings.

The staff is exceptionally friendly. The rooms are clean. Food is good. Internet access is free for guests and fast.

As some have commented there is street noise as it's off a busy street. But for me it's fine and I didn't view it as overwhelming.

I like the fast access to Racetrac, giving me quick ability to refuel car before returning it back to car rental agency.

My only complaint about the facility is that it takes an effort at 5 PM rush hour to get to the hotel from Challenger Parkway, taking a left onto Alafaya Trail and then a U-turn and into the hotel. Wish there was a way to cut through Bubbalou's and onto Hilton Garden Inn or a formal approval to park at Bubbalou's while staying at Hilton Garden Inn.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Jesse M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Orlando East/UCF Area, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2014

Hello N231SD - Thank you for the great comments on TripAdvisor following your recent stay with us!

I couldn't be more pleased to receive your sentiments about our exceptional staff and the amenities offered. As you also noted...Our proximity to eateries, service stations etc. makes are location very desirable.

We appreciate your feedback concerning the minor difficulty of getting to our hotel from Challenger Parkway...I will certainly have a conversation with the ownership of Bubbalou's to see if we can work something out.

We appreciate your continued business and look forward to welcoming you back when you return to the area.

Reviewed January 30, 2014

This hotel had a great breakfast with food and drink included for 10 dollars. The hotel was clean and very comfortable. The parking was great, they have side doors and we parked within 20 yards of the door so access was great. The beds were very comfortable and there was a microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker in the room and everything worked perfectly.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Dear William H - Thank you for taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at The Hilton Garden Inn Orlando East/UCF Area.

So glad that you enjoyed your experience with us during your vacation. We understand the importance of ensuring that special time is memorable and it seems as though we were able to provide that. I will ensure the staff is aware of your comments!

Thank you for your business and hope to welcome you back real soon.

Reviewed January 28, 2014

Avoid street side rooms - noisy - other than that reasonable - Fitness center has good treadmills. Breakfast is about $10 per/ person. Happy hour not bad. Breakfast staff helpful. Beds are reasonable - Keurig coffee maker in room - take some creamers from reception as there are only two in the room.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Jesse M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Orlando East/UCF Area, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2014

Good Day Stan5701 - We appreciate you taking the time to provide your comments and feedback about your recent stay with us. I am sorry to hear that the street noise hampered your experience with us. If you decide to return, we'll be sure to place you in a different location so that issue does not arise again. I was happy to hear that you appreciated the amenities that we provide. All of our guest love the new Keurig Coffee makers! Thank you again for your feedback and we hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed January 27, 2014

I have stayed at this property several times and have found the entire staff, including the restaurant/bar very helpful and friendly. Alona at the front desk was fabulous! She went out of her way to help a colleague of mine with a situation involving lost luggage. She helped me put together a care package from the Pantry for her at arrival and even went so far as to put in her room. When her luggage arrived the next she she again made sure it was in her room. As a very frequent business traveler it is comforting to know there are folks in the hotel industry that care. I am a loyal Diamond Hilton Honors member and experiences like these keep me loyal to the brand.

Randy F

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Jesse M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Orlando East/UCF Area, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2014

Hello Randy F! First and foremost the entire team here would like to send a huge "THANK YOU" for such a wonderful review! Upon reading to the team this morning I can't tell you how many smiles were around the room. The biggest smile was from Alona herself...She was very appreciative.

I was sincerly happy to know that we were able to make your colleagues arrival experience as best as possible.

Lastly, not only do we want to thank you for your loyalty to the Hitlon brand but of course to our little hotel here in Orlando.

Until your next visit...May you have safe travels!

Reviewed January 19, 2014

I was on a trip for business and found that this hotel's staff was great. I felt comfortable and almost homey. I was greeted every night after work by a friendly hello and I became familiar with the worker's because they were so helpful when I needed anything. I also enjoyed the food and because I was busy I ate at the hotel and was never disappointed. It was a difficult trip and this hotel and the staff made it much better.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Jesse M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Orlando East/UCF Area, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2014

Hello Julia M. - We truly appreciate your wonderful review! Your great comments once again validates why all of us here love doing what we do...and that is, Providing exceptional service and creating emotional connections with our guests! I was able to read this too many of the staff members at our morning communication meeting. They were so delighted and what a way to start everyone's day...Again, thank you for your kind words and we are waiting for you come back to your home away from home! See you soon!

Reviewed January 13, 2014

Rooms on one side of hotel next to Race Trac Gas Station with clients who like to blast radios and race engines late at night. Hotel staff change my room away from this station and room was quieter. Room smelled dusty as did drapery.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Jesse M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Orlando East/UCF Area, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2014

David V - We thank you for your review and feedback. Your candor is much appreciated. Understanding the importance of a quiet night's sleep, we take any inconvenience seriously. As you can imagine, it is very difficult to control the noise and challenges of the customers of the service station. We strive to uphold the Hilton 100% Satisfaction Promise and resolve all guest issues right away. I was happy to hear that we were able to relocate you to a quieter side of the hotel so that you could enjoy the remainder of your stay. Thank you again and we hope to see you again...

Reviewed January 9, 2014

This hotel was clean and bright. There are no 4 or 5 star hotels in the UCF area. I was staying at Homewoods suites, because someone told me it was the nicest place. I never thought it was, so this time, I decided to try the hotel that looked appealing from the road and did some research. SOO much nicer. This huge room has a small frig, microwave, Keurig coffee maker, soft sheets (homewood doesn't) large bathroom.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Hello Leslie S - We are so delighted that you were able to place such a nice review. Now that you have found us and enjoyed the property, we are happy to have another HGI family member! Take care and we look forward to having back with us real soon...