“Hilton Garden Inn”

Ranked #130 of 337 Hotels in Orlando
Goldsboro NC
“Hilton Garden Inn”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Overall Outstanding without Exception!!! Craig Leysen and his staff were more than willing to help me with any questions or concerns that I had. The receptionists were able to help me with any questions I had about the local area. The dining room staff were outstanding in their service, cleanliness, and service. I could not have asked for a better hotel to stay in!!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

LYNNFORD, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Orlando East/UCF Area, responded to this review, June 25, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our Hotel. We are so glad you chose to stay with us while visiting Orlando. We were delighted to here you and your colleagues enjoyed yourselves. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the near future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
United States
Reviewed June 20, 2013

The staff was helpful, friendly, and knowledgeable. The room was spotless and well appointed, and the furnishings were like new. The bathroom was clean and well maintained. The meeting room was clean and well supplied at every point.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

1 Thank Tom P
LYNNFORD, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Orlando East/UCF Area, responded to this review, June 21, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our Hotel. We are so glad you chose to stay with us while visiting Orlando. I have passed on your comments to our entire staff and they were delighted that you enjoyed yourself while staying with us. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed June 18, 2013 via mobile

Over the past two years, while traveling, I have stayed at Hilton properties. This property is by far the best Hilton property I have stayed at. From the friendly reception at check in to the extra clean rooms, everything was perfect. The morning breakfast crew were super friendly greeting all customers with a gleeful good morning. They never rested, seeing to our every need. The Housekeeping crew were just as pleasant and greeted me every time I encountered them. The night time bar tender assisted me in the lobby while I was having difficulty with the television, without being asked for assistance. The cook prepared an outstanding meal for our banquet. So much food all delicious. Mr. Leysen coordinated our event and was an outstanding well organized host. I highly recommend this hotel when staying in the Orlando area.

• Stayed June 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our Hotel. We are so glad you chose to stay with us while in Orlando. We were very happy to hear you and your group enjoyed themselves. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the near future.
Cincinnati, Ohio
Reviewed June 18, 2013

Staff and Management were superlative. Everything was better than other hotels in the area. The room was excellent and housekeeping was invisible. We'd leave the room for a 1/2 hour and when we came back the room had been cleaned and replenished with clean items.

Room Tip: Contact a Mr. Leysen. We asked him for a couple things we wanted for our group and he went beyond o...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
LYNNFORD, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Orlando East/UCF Area, responded to this review, June 19, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our Hotel. We are so glad you chose to stay with us while visiting Orlando. I have passed on your comments to all of our staff and they were delighted to hear you enjoyed yourself. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the near future.
Escanaba, Michigan
Reviewed June 18, 2013

My stay at the hotel could not have been better from the desk to the dining room. Fast, friendly and professional across the board. Craig Leyson is an outstanding ambassador for not only the hotel but the area. I will stay again. Room was spotless, food was excellent and plentiful.

1 Thank Esky406
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our Hotel. We are so glad you chose to stay with us while visiting Orlando. I have passed on you comments to Craig and he was delighted to hear you enjoyed your time with us. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the near future.

Saint Pete Beach, Florida, United States
Reviewed June 18, 2013

Fantastic hotel! Friendly staff, convenient parking (of which is hard to find), awesome breakfast and service. Fitness room is fully stocked with the latest fitness gear. Location is close enough to the theme parks without the traffic (when closer to the parks). Highly recommended.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
LYNNFORD, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Orlando East/UCF Area, responded to this review, June 26, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our Hotel. We are so glad you chose to stay with us while visiting Orlando. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the near future.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed June 15, 2013

It was acceptable for a late arrival / early departure.

The bed was fine and the sheets were clean.

The room was mostly clean. The carpet seemed like it was a bit sticky all over (a product of poor cleaning?). The toilet was not apparently cleaned recently - there was (hopefully) dirt/sand in the bottom of the bowl.

The bathroom was in generally poor condition. The shower was coming out of the wall. The shelves in the bathroom were coming off the wall.

As has been reported here numerous times, the internet didn't initially work. When I confronted the staff about it, I was told the the problem started the night before (clearly a lie judging by the previous reviews). I was told to connect to a different (secured) network and given a password that worked.

I assumed that, since it was a HGI, that it would be a pleasant experience. I was wrong. I won't be back.

Room Tip: Get a room somewhere else.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
LYNNFORD, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Orlando East/UCF Area, responded to this review, June 16, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review, We are so glad you chose to stay with us while visiting Orlando. I apologize for the condition of your bathroom. I have passed on your comments to our Executive Housekeeper and they will be addressed accordingly. We appreciate your business and hope when you are in the area you will give us a second chance.