“Convenient”

Hilton Garden Inn Orlando East/UCF Area
Ranked #157 of 341 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed May 2, 2013

The rooms were clean although very outdated. The breakfast was over priced and not good, go to the local Dunkin or Starbucks if you want coffee that tastes like coffee. The room was quiet and bed was comfortable. For a quick, it suited our needs.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
LYNNFORD, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Orlando East/UCF Area, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our hotel. We are so glad you chose to stay with us while visiting Orlando. We do have a rate that incudes breakfast for just a few dollars more for up to 4 people in the room. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

Comfortable beds and amenities were ok. Hair in tub and flors were not vacuumed near the walls. When you are askng people to post a review you should not force them to write War and Peace. Some folks are busy and have better things to do than create your next marketing campaigne.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
LYNNFORD, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Orlando East/UCF Area, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our hotel. We are so glad you chose to stay with us while visiting Orlando. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

I chose this hotel because all the others in the area were booked and it was close to UCF. Unfortunately, it was WAY overpriced. The Holiday Inn two miles away was $90, the Comfort Inn across the street was $85, and this hotel was $170. I was desperate, so I booked there. When I checked in, a sign at the desk stated that the internet was slow at times and that they were working on it. That was a lie! The internet was down the entire 3 day weekend I was there and I had to spend most of my time at Starbuck's working instead of in my $170 a night room.

When I complained to the front desk, I was told, "Sorry, they are fixing it this summer." There was no offer of a discount or a refund...nothing to compensate for my loss of work time and inconvenience. I am sadly disappointed and will never stay there again. I feel as though I was robbed!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
LYNNFORD, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Orlando East/UCF Area, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our hotel. I apologize for the issue you encountered with the lack of Internet during your visit, you are correct, the Internet was down most of the time you were here, due to a server issue. Please accept my sincerest apologizes for this issue. If I may be of further assistance, please call me directly.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

I was traveling on business and stayed at this location for one night. It was located conveniently on a main road with restaurants close, a Walgreens close by and a gas station right next door. The room was clean and the quiet. I would recommend this hotel again.

Room Tip: Breakfast was not included in the room rate but there was a good selection and very friendly staff!
1  Thank AMPUtica
LYNNFORD, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Orlando East/UCF Area, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our hotel. We are so glad you chose to stay with us during your visit to Orlando. We were happy to hear you enjoyed yourself and found many conveniences very close to the hotel. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

Received an phone call from the sales manager, about bringing my team to the Hilton Garden Inn, as we were going to another hotel. Greg assure me that we will experience the best customer service like no other we have had. We came in and I have to agree we all were welcomed by the desk people. Greg was there to assist us everyday.Each morning the staff greeted with a smile and jumped to our needs. We will be back all due to Greg promising us the best customer service, he came through.

Room Tip: have a plan and ask for the best rooms, they will provide
1  Thank tommyp948

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our hotel. We are so glad you chose to stay with us during your visit to Orlando. I have passed on your comments to Craig in Sales and he was delighted to know how pleased you and your group were with the accomodations. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the near future.

Thanks again

Reviewed April 4, 2013

I booked and paid for several rooms for family while in town for my father's funeral. The staff did a wonderful job in treating my family as if each one was gold member. Johnny in particular went above and beyond to make sure all the reservations were handled correctly. The hotel is beautiful with an upscale appeal. The rooms are very large and have a refrigerator, microwave and coffee pot. I really appreciate the guest service that my family and I experience at this location, especially during such a stressful and sad time.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
LYNNFORD, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Orlando East/UCF Area, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our hotel. We are delighted to hear that Johnny provided excellent service to you and your family during such a difficult time. Please accept our condolences for the loss of your father. Be well.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

We knew we were in the right place when we walked through the door. I approached the desk to check in Jennifer welcomed us with a smile. It is nice to start with a warm welcome this started our stay right. Breakfast staff went way above with their service. We made the contract with Craig director of sales, and everything was right. I have to say he was their every morning to make we were taken care of. Everything we requested he jump to help us. We will be coming back as this service was key in returning again

Room Tip: Rooming list knowing Craig kept us all together as we had kids
1  Thank Lori R
LYNNFORD, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Orlando East/UCF Area, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our hotel. We are so glad you and your drill team decided to stay with us. I totally agree that Jennifer and Craig are true assets to our hotel and it is indeed a pleasure to work with them. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you the next time you are in town.