“Excellent travel experience”

Ranked #134 of 338 Hotels in Orlando
Huntsville, Alabama
“Excellent travel experience”
Reviewed March 5, 2013

Stayed here all last week and had absolutely no problems. Excellent staff and decent breakfast. For the smokers, there are smoking rooms available. For the non-smokers, the smoking rooms are tucked away in a corner so that it doesn't bother you.

1 Thank Trini007
LYNNFORD, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Orlando East/UCF Area, responded to this review, March 6, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our hotel. We are so glad you chose to stay with us and are delighted that you rated our hotel excellent for your traveling needs. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the near future.

Thanks again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
tampa
Reviewed March 2, 2013

I was staying at this hotel for conference at U.C.F. I was told by the University to stay at Hilton, as they have a college rate. I was very pleased of the savings. This was the first time staying and I will return. I had the pleasure of meeting the head housekeeper, she was very delightful. She saw me coming out my room and asked, was everything alright. Now that is service. I have never been asked this before. Everyone was helpful, the service was beyond than what was expect. The evening staff was very nice. Met some other's from college and told they stay here all the time. I can see why

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
LYNNFORD, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Orlando East/UCF Area, responded to this review, March 3, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our hotel. We are so glad you chose to stay with us during your conference at UCF. We are delighted that you and your colleagues enjoyed yourselves. We appreciate your business and hope to see you agian in the near future.

Vero Beach, Florida
Reviewed March 2, 2013

My husband and I was looking for a place to escape just to get away. enjoy each other. Well we stopped in this Hotel, and the front desk staff was great. They set the tone, they asked, what bringings you to the area. We told them just to get away, they have a breakfast special rate, Take it you won't go wrong and save money. They have room service in the evening Just what we were wanting. The next day we came down for breakfast. You can't get better service everyone was very helpful. There was this person who was talking to us, Great personality, I can see why he is in his position, Director of Sales, the right person. He really got to know us. He said, for your next time to get away to call him and he will personally take care of us, We felt they really taken care of, we felt like they all gave us that personal service.

Room Tip: Call Craig
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our hotel. We are so glad you chose to stay with us for a relaxing getaway. I agree that Craig our Director of Sales is great and he most assuredly will take care of you on your next visit. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the near future.

Thanks again,
Tampa, Florida
Reviewed February 27, 2013

Went from Tampa to Orlando for an overnight stay to meet family flying in for the Daytona 500.The hotel is bright an sunny, the rooms were clean and the beds were very comfortable. They have a breakfast buffet, which looks OK but we went elsewhere for breakfast.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
LYNNFORD, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Orlando East/UCF Area, responded to this review, February 28, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our hotel. We are so glad you chose to stay with while attending the Daytona 500. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the near future.

Thanks again
Ogden, Utah
Reviewed February 23, 2013

That is truly how it is evedrytime I come, Jennifer does it right each and everytime I come in, She calls me by my name, I guest Four Seasons learn this from her. My room is always at the top of the game, clean, and spotless, the housekeepers are the best for their expect cleaning. some of the other hotels that are newer in that area could learnr from the Hilton Garden Inn Orlando East U.C.F. Never from all my stays have I had a bad room. I have say to that Jennifer must be the best in all of Orlando Hotels, she always knows how to greet people with a smile. Julio proves teh best breakfast in the mornings, a true chef he really cares in service

Room Tip: rooms facing the back
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
LYNNFORD, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Orlando East/UCF Area, responded to this review, February 24, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our hotel. We are so glad you choose to continually stay with us. I totally agree with you that Jennifer is one of the best Front Desk associates we have and to have her on our team is a true asset. Julio does cook the best breakfast and is truly passionate about his work. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the near future.

Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed February 22, 2013

I recently stayed a this hotel and jennifer met me 8 months ago, came back jANUARY and she remember me by name, what person can do this ony meeting you once. If anything she made impression on me, I should remember her. Jennifer Thank you best desk clerk ever I have came across in all my travel in hotels

Room Tip: ask Jennifer
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
LYNNFORD, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Orlando East/UCF Area, responded to this review, February 23, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our hotel. We are so glad you chose to stay with us during your travels to Orlando. I totally agree with you that Jennifer is a true asset to our staff and it is truly a delight working with her. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the near future.

Newton
Reviewed February 6, 2013

I stayed in this hotel for 1 night. The rooms are spacious, the front desk was friendly, and the pool was clean. The only complaints that I had were that when entering the room, there is a distinct order of mildew, but once in the room for a while the smell seemed to go away. There is a hot breakfast that was standard.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
LYNNFORD, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Orlando East/UCF Area, responded to this review, February 8, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our hotel. We are so glad you chose to stay with us while visitng Orlando. I apologize for the issue you encountered upon entering your room, I have notified our housekeeping department and they are looking into the issue. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the near future.