“Wonderful stay and amazing staff!!! Fantastic hotel!!”

Hilton Garden Inn Orlando East/UCF Area
Ranked #162 of 340 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed November 26, 2012

We checked in right before Thanksgiving and couldn't be more pleased! The room was very clean and our double bed was so comfortable. The microwave and fridge in our room was put to good use. The bathrooms were spotless and the thermostats worked perfectly.Thank goodness for the fitness room to work off the great meals that the hotel and surrounding areas provided.
We will definitely choose this hotel again when visiting this area. The staff was always smiling and there for anything. Great management!!!

Room Tip: 1st floor room overlooking a nature area. Very quiet and safe!!!
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank schirchiglia
LYNNFORD, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Orlando East/UCF Area, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our hotel. We appreciate the comments regarding our staff and have passed them on to all staff members. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future. Thanks again for choosing the Hilton Garden Inn Orlando East

Reviewed November 26, 2012

Staff is excellent. Attentive, quick to solve issues and rarely have any. My wife and I have stayed at this location over 10 times together and as many individually. If you are a breakfast person, you will find that Henry is one if not the best chef/kitchen person you will ever have. Food is hot, the way it was ordered and delivered with a smile. Worth the money hands down. Get to Gold on HHonors and your Breakfast is free. Richard and the others of the wait staff are also very attentive to your needs. Even when packed on game day or holiday's, they are awesome.
If you are retired military (USAF especially) say Hi to Craig Leyson. He is Director of Sales there and great guy. Will make you smile to talk to him. I can't say enough about this staff.
AWESOME, GREAT, STUPENDOUS, and UNPARALLED in the service they provide. Stay here and see why.

Room Tip: If you like privacy and a private entrance, get a King Suite on the wing rooms 150-156 if available...
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our hotel, We were very pleased to see you enjoyed our breakfast and were delighted to see that Henry and Richard took such good care of you at breakfast. I have passed on your comments to the entire staff. We appreciate your continued business and look forward to seeing your again in the near future.

Reviewed November 25, 2012

I've stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn on three occasions, and each time have been very satisfactory. Friendly staff, clean rooms, and a great business center. I will continue to frequent this hotel. Good central location for area.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
LYNNFORD, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Orlando East/UCF Area, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our hotel. We are so glad you chose to stay with us and are very happy you enjoyed your stay. We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you again in the near future. Thanks again.

Reviewed November 13, 2012

Recently while visiting my kids at UCF we tried the Hiton Garden instead of our usual place of choice, the Homewood Suites. I thought, it was only one night, lets try the Hilton it is a little less per night. I guess the saying, you get what you pay for screamed loudly throughout the stay.
Arriving at 4:15pm we were told that our room was not ready yet, it would be 45 minutes before we could get in our room. This was strange because the parking lot was almost empty and it was not a football game weekend. While we were settling into our room, we noticed that a empty six pack of beer was left in the corner of the room, glad we waited for our room to be cleaned. After having the front desk, take care of this, the manager on duty relpied, sorry for that.
When it was time to sleep, the poor construction of the facility allowed you to hear everything from all the rooms around. Anytime someone flushed, you were awaken by the sound of water flowing. Not a restful night.
WIth our room package we recieved a breakfast, which looked good, however again looks can be deceiving. The worst and tackiest thing was they give you a regular bill to show what it would have cost you and you use your voucer to pay with. Oh and the leave a spot for a tip, tip? we served ourselves it is a buffet.
So overall the trip was terrible. We will go back to the Homewood Suites wher we have always had the best of service throughout our stays.

Room Tip: Try the Homewood Suites just down the road. You will be happy your did.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Mark H
LYNNFORD, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Orlando East/UCF Area, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2012

Thank you for choosing the Hilton Garden Inn Orlando East, I would like to apologize for the issues you encountered during you stay with us. I have spoken to the Executive Housekeeper regarding the item left in your room and it was an oversight of the housekeeper who cleaned your room, still not acceptable by Hilton standards. I hope when you are in the area again , you will give us another chance. Thanks again for staying with us.

Reviewed November 11, 2012

I went to this Hilton because of recommendations from others who had previously stayed here. By far my best experience. The servers at the restaurant were really friendly, relatable, and helpful from directions to good places to eat to their own menu. The front desk staff was friendly as well.

• Stayed: June 2012
1  Thank MichelleLynn21
LYNNFORD, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Orlando East/UCF Area, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to post a review for our hotel. We are so glad you chose to stay with us and appreciate the comments regarding our restaurant and front desk staff. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Thanks again.

Reviewed October 19, 2012

I stayed at this hotel for almost a week on business travel. Check in was simple and I was originally put in a room on the first floor by the fitness center. When I walked into the room, it smelled of mildew. I assume it was because of its locality by the pool. I called the front desk and they quickly put me in another room that was just fine. I love their little shop where I could purchase some water or snacks to take to my room. The breakfast bar did offer a to-go box that I also could take up to my room and get ready for the day. The food was good, not great. I really wish this hotel would offer breakfast room service. The beds are comfortable and the room was clean. It is also close to alot of restaurants and shopping.

Room Tip: If you can, try to get a room not on the first floor.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank lw12
Reviewed October 17, 2012

This hotel is one of the best near UCF. It is just around the corner. The staff is friendly and accommodating. The rooms are in need of an update. More what feels like 80's decor, with wallpaper borders around the top of the wall, more popcorn ceiling and brass fixtures. Bed in my particular room not a "number" bed that the HGI is known for. The toilet was not clean under the rim. The room was acceptable, the staff was excellent. A nicer note about this hotel is the TV's are great, and the ice machine is near the elevator, which is not near any rooms, so fairly quiet rooms.

Room Tip: There is a cost for breakfast....
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
LYNNFORD, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Orlando East/UCF Area, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at our hotel. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we’re very sorry you were disappointed with our decor. We will take your comments under consideration as we continually work to improve our guest experience. I’m pleased to hear you found our staff friendly and accommodating and enjoyed a peaceful night’s sleep. We hope you will consider staying with us in the future.