We went down to Battleground Orlando around july 20th and played there standard laser tag game. They are located about 10-15 miles away from international drive. Don't let the outside scare you away.
We began by getting our equipment, paying for an hour, or two. Then we went to our first field of the day it was an indoor field with multiple fans to extract heat (they were all working). It was still warm inside but once we began playing you never noticed till the round was over. We played two teams at first.
Shortly after we moved into another indoor field which we played a new game, Swat team and convicts. Swat team got two lifes each, convicts got one life each. The convicts all hid and then the swat team came on the hunt. Convicts could only use about 70% of the field, and the Swat team could use all of the field. The guns were all connected wirelessly and could give you important information such as ammo left, hits, health, when the game was over, total kills you achieved etc.
We then moved to the outdoor fields and played teams, and free for all. All of these fields are also used for paintball and can get dirty so wear play clothes. Paintball "paint"(its not really paint) is in several places but it DOES NOT STAIN and washes out very easily.
A few tips
1. Wear play clothes
2. pants to protect your legs
3. It gets hot, prepare to sweat like never before
4. You get 5 minute breaks often to drink water. They have a water fountain inside, and drinks you can buy. They have a small picnic area outside with shade to rest between rounds.
5. The entrance is by the picnic area on the right as you pull in, at first we never seen it so I blindly walked into what I hoped was the right door(s).
6. Prepare to get a work out, if you don't do much running or just general physical activity, prepare to be feeling it the next day (or 3).
7. DO NOT jam your gun barrel into the dirt, the laser comes out of the gun barrel if it's block by dirt you will not hit anyone.
Overall I had a great time, and I would recommend others trying it out, bring water the parking area is right by the break area. It's similar to paintball but about 100 times cheaper, and less painful. You do not wear a vest for the standard game the gun has everything you need to play.
We had a great couple of sweaty hours at Battleground Orlando (their sign says something else, so don't freak when the sign reads differently).
If there were any issues the ref did not count that against our time, he was quite happy to be our ref and seemed to be happy to be there.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.