“Wow - beautiful house”
other traveler has booked this property
Villa front
pool with covered porch family room
Check Availability
master bathroom upstairs
bathroom 3
bathroom4
gameroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

graeme o
tobermore Co. Londonderry
“Wow - beautiful house”
Reviewed August 27, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Great family friendly large villa. Immaculate both inside and around pool area. Had a very relaxing stay unwinding after theme parks. One small note we were a party of 12 and there were not 12 forks or spoons! Otherwise everything else was great.

Management Response
Aug 28, 2017
Thanks for staying with us , I will ask the manager to check the inventory and fill more silverware. May
Lizy M
“Excellent!!!”
Reviewed June 11, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Excellent!!! the house beautiful, the place quiet, its perfect my family and I love the house!!!

We would have liked to stay longer.

If someone asks me where to stay by orlando believe me I will recommend it!

Management Response
Jun 12, 2017
Hi Lizy, I am so glad you liked our house and had good time there. Making sure my guests are happy is my first priority. May
KATHERINE...
LOCKPORT
“Great deal”
Reviewed April 23, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

We had 14 people staying at this home and there was plenty of space. The neighborhood was quiet. The owner was great to work with and I would rent again.

pryan32
Mulberry, Kansas
“Fantastic vacation house”
Reviewed April 2, 2016 for a stay in March 2016
people found this review helpful

We took a large family trip to Florida and this house that we stayed in was wonderful. Plenty of room for all 14 of us. Loved the pool and hot tub. Plenty of towels, dishes etc... It was a beautiful home and we kind of hated to leave it. The owner was very prompt in responding to my original request to rent it.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: multiple bedrooms for our large family
Traveling group: Large Group
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Deb_Genes...
Geneseo, Illinois
“Great house- Great location – as advertised”
Reviewed January 27, 2016 for a stay in December 2015
people found this review helpful

Our entire family stayed at the house the day after Christmas through the 1st. The seven rooms worked great for my husband and I and our four kids, their spouses, and their kids, including two babies. The house was all it advertised. Pool was great and a nice neighborhood.

Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
Frank S
Winnipeg, Canada
“Perfect is the only word that comes to mind.”
Reviewed April 5, 2015 for a stay in March 2015
people found this review helpful

I can just say read the preveous eighteen reviews. they are all five star and ALL true. We found it very spaceous for the entire family.The house is fantastic from the street to the back yard fence. All the ammeneties that you could ever need. Also you are very close to all shopping needs. There are plenty of restaurants a stones thow away. If you are going to Disney you are in luck. Not only is it 20 to 25 minutes away but there are NO TOLL booths in between.

benjaminw...
Augusta, Georgia
“Best elegant home to have stayed in!”
Reviewed March 20, 2015 for a stay in March 2015
people found this review helpful

The gated community was beautiful and safe. The home was everything I had imaged and more. It was close to everywhere I wanted to visit. and it was family oriented. The only problem I had was that I didn't stay longer. I will encourage my relatives, coworkers, and friend to stay here. I applaud this vacation rental.....Thank you for making me feel welcome

Liked best: The property
Liked least: internet/wi-fi connection
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing