“Great food”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Camarillo, California
“Great food”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

This is a terrific restaurant and is family friendly. As it should be at Walt Disney World. The kids enjoyed going to the restaurant. That's often the greatest challenge in selecting a place to go to eat.

Visited December 2012

Orlando, Florida
“Adequit tea party”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

I went with a group of my friends to celebrate a cornerstone at work. We are all ladies in our twenties and very easy going. The waitress, Darlene I think, didn't seemed too happy from the second she saw she was getting laughing women to serve and not a family or older people. She talked down to us in some senses and barely checked in on us. I asked for cream instead of milk and she asked me twice to make sure I knew what I was getting myself into, as if I was a child. We ran out of sugar and cream and had to ask other servers to help. Tea was really good. The finger sandwiches were ok, but way over priced for the portion. But, that is to be expected at Disney. When one of us mentioned we worked at Disney as well, the waitress completely checked out. I wouldn't go again.

• Visited February 2013
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
“LOVED Our Experience”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

My daughter and I went here with my mother to celebrate our running the Princess Half Marathon earlier in the day. We had a wonderful time! The tea was great with many to choose from. Each came in their own pot with a tea cozy to keep it warm. We then ordered a la cart several items from the menu- the cheese plate, scones with clotted cream and jam, strawberries and cream and English trifle. All were delicious and the perfect amount of food for the 3 of us for a light meal. The tea feels fancy without being stuffy and we really enjoyed it. By the way, it's not just for ladies. We saw several men there with their families!

• Visited February 2013
2 Thank RoadtriptheWorld
Spring Grove, Pennsylvania
“Going to make this place a tradition!”
Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

My guest and I arrived early, and to our surprise we were asked if we would like to dine earlier (3:15pm). We were worried about how we dressed (I wore a polo and nice jeans and my guest wore a nice dress). But looking around, some wore casual, some were children there with their mothers or fathers, and then you have your stuck up looking older rich people.

The service was outstanding (ask for Dotty!) and very attentive. Dotty was a sweet older woman from PA and made our experience that much better.

The menu was average in quantity. We both got the Buckingham. I ordered the herbal vanilla for my tea and I drank every last drop...and I really don't even like tea! The tarts, sandwiches...hell...EVERYTHING was fresh and top notch!

I would highly recommend it and i will continue to make a trip here. Even if I'm not planning to go tk Disney, I will be coming for my tea and pastries, for sure! This quiet, average sized, hidden gem inside of Disney's Grand Floridian Resort (which is also filled with overly-friendly cast members, by the way!) is a must attend. I just hope everyone doesn't flock to it now that the secret is out!...

1 Thank bradymatthew
mn
“Practically perfect in every way!”
Reviewed February 26, 2013 via mobile

I was at Disney World to run the Princess Half Marathon with a friend (and without or families). We were looking for new, fun things to experience, so we decided to book our first tea at the GF. Just a tip when booking, the online reservation wasn't working in our favor so we called reservations and were able to get in. We has a 2:00 reservation and were seated quickly. Our server, who sadly I don't remember her name, was a tea expert and took time to explain the teas and the menu. She was kind and attentive and truly made our experience magical. We all chose the grand tea and our own teas. The first item to arrive was our glass of sparkling wine wih a strawberry. Our teas arrived in beautiful pots and were promptly covered with a velvet cozy. The service started with finger sandwiches, pear Gorgonzola, chicken curry, salmon, egg salad, and cucumber watercress. The plate also included a sweet onion tart (yum) and duck pâté. I was nervous about the pâté, but it was OUTSTANDING! My favorite sandwich was the chicken curry. The next course included a jam tart and a warm scone with Devonshire cream and preserves (YUM). I found myself craving the scone/cream/preserves for the res of the weekend! For dessert we had options but all chose their signature trifle. I loved the trifle but was so full that I couldn't finish. The room is beautiful (as well as the entire resort) and I can not wait to return!! It is one stop that should be a must see on any Disney vacation!

1 Thank shreddedwheat