“Best Chinese buffet I found in the area”
Review of NY China Buffet - CLOSED

NY China Buffet
Cuisines: Chinese
Davenport, Florida
“Best Chinese buffet I found in the area”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Mongolian grill, oysters, kim-chee, shrimp, flan-style cheescake.
Many tourist trap buffets in the Disney area. This is not one of them. I found many well prepared dishes at this large buffet. Personally, I would stay away from raw oysters at a buffet, but they do keep them well stocked on ice. Great service. Recommended. Just outside Hotel Plaza blvd on 535.

Visited November 2012

West Palm Beach, Florida
“Lots of choices, but meager quality”
Reviewed October 17, 2012

We dined late, and perhaps that's the reason the food was of lower quality than we expected. They certainly had lots of options, and variety in every category, but the meat was a bit aged (not in a good way), veggies were a little over-cooked, and desserts had the appearance of school-lunch goodies after the last lunch period. Prices were phenomenal: six adults for less than $100 including beverages and tip. Service was prompt, but limited.
This is a good, cheap meal, and appears to have a strong local following. Fast, cheap, and lots of variety. All good. Overcooked, tired, and wilted, not so much.

• Visited October 2012
Ballymoney, United Kingdom
“Cheap & Cheerful”
Reviewed October 6, 2012

Food plentiful & many options.Buffett venue lacks atmosphere but staff are nice & overall very good value.Its not gourmet food but we enjoy the starters & sushi.A good option for a quick bite after a busy day at the parks.

Visited September 2012
“Aweful, Aweful, Aweful.......”
Reviewed August 10, 2012

Please believe me when I say this. This buffet was the worse that I have ever tried. It was very, very bad. There were a fair number of food items. But we did not find many that we enjoyed. I would rate the quality of food on a scale of 1-10 as a 2. I may never eat Chinese food ever again because of this experience. The buffet price was about $13 per person. Also the waitress gave us soda's which were all flat no ice. We requested water and were given water that tasted horrible. To be honest the best part of the buffet were the oranges. That was the highlight of our meal. I told the manager when we went to pay how bad our experience was. He politely said sorry and rang us up for the full price. I will never, never, never, go to this place again. I should have gone next door to steak and shake. I would have had a better meal at a discounted price.

• Visited August 2012
Newcastle, Australia
“Good food, great prices”
Reviewed April 8, 2012

We ate here for dinner the buffet is well laid out with many choices for everyone. The food was reasonably fresh and tasty. The decor is tired and basic and could do to be improved to maximize your experience.

• Visited March 2012