“What about a great Colombian food experience!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Bandeja Paisa Latin Restaurant
Ranked #1,208 of 3,745 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Spanish, Latin, South American, Colombian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Bandeja Paisa is a Latin Restaurant located in the Hunter's Creek area of Orlando. Minutes from major attractions such as Disney world, Sea world and Universal studios. Specializing in Latin cuisine, Bandeja Paisa brings a modern aesthetic to traditional Spanish food. Consistently striking an elegant balance between taste, nutrition and presentation. We pride ourselves on the tradition of making each guest feel like they're home. If you're ever in the neighborhood stop by; you’re always welcome. Invite some friends and bring your appetites, we'll make sure you leave satisfied.
“What about a great Colombian food experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

Can't say anything wrong about this place. We had Bandeja Paisa, it was delicious and very satisfying, enough for two. The service and value were also great.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

“Great service and great food...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2013

We were in Orlando for vacations. My sister lives in Bozeman, Montana; and we were looking for a Colombian restaurant. Somewhere we can eat food from our country. Mi Bandera Paisa is great for that. The beans were fantastic and the service was excellent.

Visited June 2013
St. Petersburg
“Great Colombian Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2013

My husband ordered a "bandeja paisa" and the steak was the best he had ever had in a Colombian restaurant. I had a "mondongo" and it was delicious. Bandeja paisa was $18 and the soup was $12. You have an idea of the prices as the restaurant doesn't put prices in their website. Service is great, place is elegant and dishes presentation are fantastic. They have a great menu with few choices. We recommend it.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank ErnestandPat
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Great Bandeja Paisa!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2013

Great food! I'm from Colombia and We went to Orlando for vacations, and we visited the Mi Bandeja Paisa Restaurant. The food was very good, the rice,steak,beans and salad.
I've visited a few colombian restaurants in different cities like New York ,Miami Atlanta etc.
But this restaurant is very good. I liked the ambience. It was very clean also.
And yes it's a little expensive but worth it.

• Visited March 2013
Winter Springs, Florida
“Good Food, a Little Pricey”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2013

My wife and I are always looking for good Latin food and recently saw where Mi Bandeja Paisa has been given great reviews in a Best of Orlando magazine so we thought we would give it a try. It is a good 40 minutes from our house and not near any places we normally go, so I am not sure we will go back. The food is Colombian which is ok, but we prefer Venezuelan since that is where my wife is from. The menu is reviewed with you on an iPad by your waitress and the selection is pretty good. I thought the prices were a bit high for what you get based on other places we have eaten. The food itself was good, but probably not worth the extra cost. I ordered the skirt steak which is one of my favorites. I was not disappointed, but I was not wowed either. We also had a pitcher of sangria which was ok, but was also a little over priced. The atmosphere was fine, probably what I would classify as slightly upscale family style. The service was good and the staff was friendly. All in all, I would chose Pio Pio over Mi Bandeja Paisa for the same type food at better prices.

• Visited January 2013