“Excellent service and menu! A must for colombians and latins while in Orlando area...”

Bandeja Paisa Latin Restaurant
Ranked #1,345 of 3,883 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Colombian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Bandeja Paisa is a Latin Restaurant located in the Hunter's Creek area of Orlando. Minutes from major attractions such as Disney world, Sea world and Universal studios. Specializing in Latin cuisine, Bandeja Paisa brings a modern aesthetic to traditional Spanish food. Consistently striking an elegant balance between taste, nutrition and presentation. We pride ourselves on the tradition of making each guest feel like they're home. If you're ever in the neighborhood stop by; you’re always welcome. Invite some friends and bring your appetites, we'll make sure you leave satisfied.
Reviewed October 8, 2012

A very nice place managed and served by excellent people
Great service, wonderful menu and a lot of choices for every one
I ate a Bandeja Paisa and it was very well served, complete as an original "made in Colombia".
Well seasoned and excellent presentation for all the plated
My wife ordered a Churrasco and my mother in law a Chuleta. They are very pleased also with their election and service
The unparalleled fruit juices were present also. I ordered a worderful Jugo de Mora... nice election

1  Thank Alfonso L

Reviewed September 4, 2012

I went to this colombia restaurant by recomendation from tripadvisor .We pass buy in bussy av the restaurant in on back of big build the gps dont find . we call to them to give direction . I eat lomo saltado was great my husb eats limone fish the sangria is very good too. worth try to find
The waitress Kenner is super make our visit plesant ask for kenner the waitress

Reviewed August 25, 2012

The place is very nice and well organized. The food was excellent and the waitres was very kind. The food was expensive compare to many other colombian restaurants. Bandeja paisa $18! And the daily soup was $12 when in other places it is $7. Overall good!

Reviewed June 28, 2012

Though I have eaten at many Latin restaurants, I had never had Columbian. It had similarity to Peruvian, puerto rican and even a little Cuban. I had the namesake mi bandeja entre. It was an absolute ton of nicely cooked meat. From a value perspective it is off the charts. Easily shareable for two people. My colleague had the casuela de frijoles. This, we thought was less impressive. Not bad mind you, but not great. We also started with the guacamole and Columbian tostones. We also got a side of the house salsa. The plantains and guacamole, were excellent, well worth it as a starter. We came at lunch, but this seemed like a great place for dinner. I would definitely recommend.

Reviewed June 14, 2012

Had a party of 6, they added 15% tip to the bill. Food was good flavour, very generous size. Several were unable to finish the dishes.

1  Thank backpackSacramento