New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Blue Bird Bake Shop
Ranked #22 of 75 Bakeries in Orlando
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Drinks, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Seating, Street Parking, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
“Cupcakes. Coffee. Chocolate. Scones. Oh my!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

This is a wonderful little sweet treat joint in the shops off Corrine. Super cozy inside for any time of the day. For the morning they have amazing coffee, and homemade pastries. They serve them on adorable tea plates. Their cupcakes are delicious! A little expensive, but I treat myself once in a while. Tried them all and you will not be disappointed. OH-and they sell these extra special small batch chocolate bars. Try the chipotle and sea salt bar. Got to visit this place! Open early, closes at 5, and not open on Mondays.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars

Orlando, Florida
“Great Cupcakes”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Had cupcakes from here to celebrate a birthday. Much better than those touted from an area food truck and they cost less, too. Light, moist and most importantly NOT greasy. A real treat!

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank pab34
Moscow, Russia
“Cupcakes, rock”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013 via mobile

Craveable, happy cupcakes are made here. You want one, you deserve one, so get at least two! I got two and I should have gotten four!

“The perfect cupcake”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012 via mobile

Blue Bird Bake Shop has the best cupcakes I've ever tasted. You could tell these were made fresh because of how moist they were. The icing was perfect. You could really taste the flavor that you are supposed to taste and not just a bunch of sugar. The coffecake and snickerdoodle cookies are delicious. Can not wait to try the pumpkin cupcake really soon. The service was incredible. Something that is a rarity no matter where you go these days. Loved my coffee. I'll be back there for sure.

• 3 of 5 stars
1 Thank Dknightrising
Orlando, Florida
“WOW!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

My BF and I visited this little bake shop yesterday and WOW were we ever impressed by the quality and service we received! We ordered one of every flavor they offered to sample and cups of tea and coffee. First off, the service was excellent. Both the guy and gal working were so friendly and informative! And the cupcakes - YUM! We've been to several small bakeries in the area and this is the BEST we've had thus far. I have no clue what the reviewer below is saying about the frosting because ours (as well as all those in the shop's case) were piled HIGH with frosting! And it was a PERFECT sweetness...not sickeningly sweet and certainly NOT bland! When I bite into a cupcake, I want to taste the pure vanilla or chocolate in the frosting, or pumpkin or strawberry or whatever...I do not want to taste pure sugar. And these, again, were PERFECT. The cupcakes were light and moist and you could tell they were freshly baked and not sitting around from the day before. Even the tea and coffee was good!

We will DEFINITELY be back soon! :)

• Visited September 2012