“Outstanding guest service”

Cuisines: Mexican, Bar
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed December 25, 2013

It is the place where you'll find the best Margaritas in the world! You will also enjoy a royal treatment while being surrounded by a festive Mexican environment. Definitely my favorite place inside EPCOT!

1  Thank Lilirogz

Reviewed December 25, 2013 via mobile

My favorite place at Epcot! Great quality margaritas for the money spent on at World Showcase beverage. My favorite is the coffee marg!

1  Thank Shane P
Reviewed December 24, 2013

This is one of our must-do spots on every visit to Epcot. On our most recent trip a few weeks ago, we regrettably only had time to grab one quick drink, as we had to make it back across the park for our Soarin' FP. There was a large group that had gone in right ahead of us, and the place was quite busy, but we were still able to get a drink very quickly. The jalapeno margarita is the perennial favorite for us. Cannot recommend this place highly enough! Even if there is no room to sit in the lounge, it is just as much fun to take it and explore the interior of the pyramid. There are also some seats/benches scattered around that you can sit on and just soak up the atmosphere. I only wish they had a few more appetizer/light bite options, but you can't have it all. We always joke that if we move to Orlando this will be our local hangout. Definitely go!!!

1  Thank vegfoodie1976
Reviewed December 10, 2013

Best place to relax and enjoy the vast variety of the best tequilas!! And the Margaritas couldn't be better!! They are simply the best I've ever had!!

1  Thank ArturoGCW
Reviewed December 6, 2013

It was my first Margarita... now I love them all! So many different flavors, one for each mood, one for each visit. And speaking about their Tequilas, I feel wordless... They have such a variety!!

1  Thank athosgarabathos