“Overpriced but worth a try”

La Cava del Tequila
Ranked #144 of 3,762 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Bar, Mexican
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Drinks, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Thornton Cleveleys, United Kingdom
“Overpriced but worth a try”
Reviewed November 10, 2013

I enjoyed a pomegranate Marg and really enjoyed it. The drinks are overpriced but it's a great atmosphere and worth it as a treat

Visited April 2013

Alabama
“Disney's Awesome New Addition to Epcot”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

I have been coming to Disney for over 10 years, every year, with extended family. My wife and I every year end up at Epcot in the evenings drinking around the world (Its an unlisted attraction for Disney veterans). Disney recently added La Cava Del Tequila in Mexico and it is great. Amazing selection of tequila and some truely amazing mixed drinks are available. The prices seem steep on the menu....but you are getting your money's worth. In taste and liquor. A awesome place to start drinking around the world. Don't miss this place. We use to start our trip around the world at the Rose and Crown Pub but now we are starting in Mexico :).

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Deptacon
Geogetown, TX
“My favorite place in Disney World. #TrueStory”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

This place has an uber comprehensive tequila selection, coupled with interesting and yummy margaritas, topped off with an AMAZING staff! I make a beeline for la Cava when I enter Epcot, and rarely make it to the other countries. The guac and chips are delicious as well! Give it a try- you wont be disappointed!

• Visited August 2013
Frederick, Maryland
“La Cava and Avocado Marg = awesome”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

We visit Disney World several times a year and we go out of our way to visit La Cava several times on each trip to the World. La Cava is wonderful. Service has always been excellent and the prices are on par with the margs at our favorite mexican restaurant at home. The gentlemen at the bar made a suggestion for a shot of tequila and it was the best I've had. It was smooth and we loved it. On that same trip, I tried the avocado marg and it was one of the best I've had. I love the variety of their choices and can't wait to visit again in December.

• Visited October 2013
Orlando, Florida
“Tequila + Friends and Family = La Cava”
Reviewed October 9, 2013

As Orlando residents, this is our favorite place to end the week, unwind and kick off the weekend with friends, fun and excellent- authentic margaritas (best in Central FL!) The atmosphere here is so unique and has been one of our favorite places since they opened! The dynamic management team and staff make us feel like part of their extended family and we LOVE these guys and girls!! Excellent drinks and service- always with smiles! Most of the bartenders and servers know us by name and what we want before we even order- (blood orange, jalapeno, guacamole and chips) this makes us feel special! Disney moved up a few notches in our book when they opened La Cava Del Tequila and this is one of the top reason we renew our passes each year!

• Visited October 2013