“Awesome experience ”

La Cava del Tequila
Ranked #152 of 3,764 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Bar, Mexican
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Drinks, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Awesome experience ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2013 via mobile

Thank you so much to cava for a great stop during food and wine .... So attentive ... Glad you will be here once food and wine ends .... Everyone this is a necessary stop !!!!!!! Staff was so attentive on our visit today ... True gem .. Don't come to Epcot without stopping here ... The drinks are AWESOME for a theme park would be a shame for you to pass this up

Lakeland, Florida
“La Cava - always the first stop!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2013

Stopped by La Cava Del Tequila on Monday on my way to see the Go Go's at Epcot for Food & Wine Fest. Went to the bar, since I was by myself and didn't want to take up a table by myself-had a Dos Equuis. As usual, the service was quick and friendly-but I wouldn't expect less from La Cava! If you do get a table, the tortilla chips with queso is my favorite snack there, and if you like margaritas, the blood orange margarita is always awesome! Say hi to Pepe while you're there!

Orlando, Florida
“Viva Tequila”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2013

I have been a regular here since they opened 4 years ago. The staff is outstanding! Jaime is the best bartender ever. I don't even have to order, he starts making my jalapeño margarita as soon as I come it. Their drink are fresh and delicious. La Cava Del Tequila is one of the reasons I keep my Disney annual pass!

• Visited September 2013
“Love the drinks, service is lacking”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2013

We make a point to visit multiple times during our trip. Other reviewer had it spot on, drinks are awesome but service leaves much to be desired. We don't feel very welcome when we visit and when we mention Twitter promotions we are made to feel bad about it. I ordered the special $18 tequila on our last visit and did not like it at all. Our server asked me how I liked it, I said I didn't like it, he said just keep drinking it... :-/

Wildwood, New Jersey
“I love a good drink”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2013

And this place always provides one. It's the only time I ever downed a drink because i didn't want to lose it as I was leaving the theme park. I think i shocked the security guard. Yes, they can seem pricey, but only if you've been to no where but a dive bar. I've paid 12-14$ for a mixed drink at lots of places... its how they make money. Great little hide out in the AC while your at the theme park. Great Selection of Tequilas. Great thought out mixed cocktails. A must with every visit to Epcot.

• Visited December 2012