“Nice to relax and have a margarita”

La Cava del Tequila
Ranked #204 of 3,924 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Mexican, Bar
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed May 30, 2013

Okay, it is a little pricey, but the tequila is excellent and they don't stint on it in their margaritas. It is a great place to escape the crowds and the heat to relax and enjoy. Not much in the way of food. Just chips and salsa or queso, but excellent drinks.

Reviewed May 26, 2013

I just went for the first time and ordered the avacado margarita. It was so good. Everyone in my group ordered a different one and there were no complaints. It is expensive, though. I paid about 15 dollars including tip for one margarita. It won't stop me from going back, though.

The line gets long even before it opens, so get there early.

Reviewed May 18, 2013 via mobile

A must stop every visit. Love everything about this place! The chips and guac are amazing and they pour the drinks heavy which is nice. A nice little corner of Mexico in Florida.

Reviewed May 15, 2013

Let me start of by saying that it is rare for me to have a Disney trip WITHOUT La Cava del Tequila! It is my favorite bar on Disney property, and I think the margaritas are worth every penny. I really enjoy the blood orange and pomegranate margaritas, and my boyfriend (who doesn't care for tequila) gets the avocado one every time. The cucumber margarita is also really different and refreshing.

The atmosphere is great... the perfect place to cool down in the middle of summer, since it's inside, very dark and has A/C. The bar can get very crowded, but if you don't mind waiting, do so.

My one tiny complaint about this bar is the lack of food. I know when they first opened and up until a few years ago, they offered different food options. Now, it seems to be limited to just chips with queso, salsa or guac. I'd like to see more food options on the menu, even if they are simple bar, snacking options.

Reviewed May 1, 2013

I love it for the chips and dip. Boyfriend loves it for the tequila flight! Like others have mentioned, it can get very busy, but we've always been able to snag a table (knock on wood!). The interior is small but beautifully decorated. Service has never been overly friendly, but no one has ever been rude. It's a great place to relax and people watch. The queso and guac are EXCELLENT. The salsa is unique and has a smoky flavor to it. I wasn't too crazy about it, simply because it's not a flavor I enjoy, but the boyfriend raves about it. The prices were a little shocking, but nothing out of place in Disney.

1  Thank Kristen B