“Superb”

Florida Fun Shuttle - Day Tours
Ranked #2 of 26 Food & Drink in Orlando
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Let us provide Round-Trip transportation to the destination of your choice. Or choose from one of our many destinations. Visit our Webpage for more details and reservations.Tours:Wine Tours - Micro Brewery Tours - Bar Hops - Historic St. Augustine - Kennedy Space Center - Brevard Zoo - Airboat rides - Cocoa Beach - Daytona Beach -Rock Springs Run:Tubing - Bok Tower - GatorLand - Jungle Adventures - Sporting Events - Reunion Transportation - Wedding Transportation - Sit Back, Relax and Enjoy the Ride!-We'll Take You There!
Tyne & Wear
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 74 helpful votes
“Superb”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

We went to St Augustine with Steve, the shuttle we went in was extremely comfortable and we appreciated the water we were given.
Steve was very passionate about making sure that everything was done as we wanted it, and was willing to make additional stops if we wanted them.
He was full of information about St Augustine and helped make our trip there one of the best we have been on. When we next visit Orlando we will be getting in touch to arrange further trips and will be telling any of our friends who go to Orlando to get in touch with this excellent company

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Thom59
OldCityExpress, Owner at Florida Fun Shuttle - Day Tours, responded to this review, September 23, 2013
Thank you again for choosing us. It was my pleasure to take you both to St. Augustine and share my knowledge of it. Also, thank you for the referrals. That is the highest compliment when we meet friends of former guests! I look forward to seeing you soon when you come over for many more adventures. - Steve

“Great custom tour”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Steve and Sandra worked with us to make the most of my one day in Orlando after a conference. They helped me plan a tour that did a mix of cute off the beaten path sites and some shopping and foddie locations.

Visited August 2013
OldCityExpress, Owner at Florida Fun Shuttle - Day Tours, responded to this review, August 29, 2013
I am so glad you enjoyed your custom City of Orlando tour. I love the shopping and cafes but my favorite part is the 1 hour Scenic Boat Tour. This is the part of Orlando that most people don't get to see. Thank you for using Florida Fun Shuttle. Maybe next time you are in town we can set you up with a Wine Tour! There is a Key Lime wine you just have to try!
Calgary, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“3 times the fun with Florida Fun Shuttle”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

This August, our family of 9, booked 3 separate day tours within a week with Florida Fun Shuttle, and each day was awesome! It was so easy to arrange the tours from Canada, via phone and email. Sandra was so prompt at returning emails, giving us suggestions/ options and always professional. Once in Florida, Sandra and Steve were just a pleasure to deal with. They were always on time, friendly, helpful and courteous. Steve is full of interesting tidbits and stories… he is a very knowledgeable tour guide (so make sure you listen), and great photographer too (next time we’ll remember to bring a tripod, hee hee). The air conditioned shuttle Steve drove was so nice and roomy too. It was a very comfortable ride. =)

For the 3 trips: We went to Miami, shopped, and hit the beach; did the Gator Adventure, with an airboat ride, a ½ day tour at Jungle Adventures and had lunch (which was yummy and just right); and finally a trip to Clearwater Beach, where we relaxed on the beach, did deep sea fishing and a speedboat tour, complete with dolphin watching.

Sandra and Steve went out of their way to make sure we had a great time, had everything we needed (even extra bottled water, beach towels, umbrellas and chairs), and did what we wanted to do on each trip. They didn’t rush us at any point. They even accommodated a last minute request to stop over at a gift shop before dropping us back at the hotel.

Thanks for making our trip even better Sandra and Steve. You really surpassed any expectations we had.

I highly recommend this tour company to everyone visiting Florida. I will be using them again next time we’re down there for sure!

1 Thank Desiderata80
Thank you so much! We truly appreciate your business. I already have a Gator & Kennedy Space Center tour planned with one of your friends from Canada so we must have done something right!

It was our pleasure to help you plan your family vacation and make every moment count! Your family was a delight to have and we look forward to helping you plan your next adventure. After spending the week together you are like family! You were so easy to please and I loved the excitement from your crowd when we drove by things they hadn't seen before. Your family's happiness was contagious! We were truly blessed with your crew!
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Tour Company”
Reviewed August 16, 2013

My family and I did a tour of St Augustine and City of Orlando Tour and had a wonderful time. Steve, our tour guide was prompt, efficient, friendly, accommodating and patient.

I would recommend Florida Fun Shuttle for tours in and around Orlando to anyone.

1 Thank rdab2490
OldCityExpress, Owner at Florida Fun Shuttle - Day Tours, responded to this review, August 19, 2013
It was lots of fun showing you some of my favorite places in Florida! I hope to see you again soon so we can have some more adventures! Thank you for choosing us! - Steve
McDonough, Georgia
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Perfect, professional, friendly, patient”
Reviewed August 1, 2013

All the reviews I read for this company were great so I decided to book with them also. They were extremely patient and understanding!! Mrs. Sandra was very informative. I will be using this company again in the near future.

Visited August 2013
OldCityExpress, Owner at Florida Fun Shuttle - Day Tours, responded to this review, August 3, 2013
You are so kind. It was my pleasure to have you. I am looking forward to many years with vacations to Florida for you and your friends!