“Florida Fun Shuttle you're the greatest!!!!”

Florida Fun Shuttle - Day Tours
Ranked #2 of 27 Food & Drink in Orlando
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Let us provide Round-Trip transportation to the destination of your choice. Or choose from one of our many destinations. Visit our Webpage for more details and reservations.Tours:Wine Tours - Micro Brewery Tours - Bar Hops - Historic St. Augustine - Kennedy Space Center - Brevard Zoo - Airboat rides - Cocoa Beach - Daytona Beach -Rock Springs Run:Tubing - Bok Tower - GatorLand - Jungle Adventures - Sporting Events - Reunion Transportation - Wedding Transportation - Sit Back, Relax and Enjoy the Ride!-We'll Take You There!
Reviewed January 27, 2013

We were expecting'' just a tour'' but we got a whole lot more!! Steve picked us up at our hotel. there were only two of us that day but that didn't matter to him. He made us feel very appreciated and even special. Steve gave us a very interesting history lesson while we were driving and showed a video of St Augustine which helped with our visit.He asked a couple of times if we would like to stop and went out of his way to take us to the beach for a bit. He even came down and took pictures for us. This little side trip also gave us the best view of the lighthouse. He got us discount tickets for the train ride, got us a map and on the train. Later in the day he called to see if we were still OK because it had started to rain. He took such good care of us. Thanks Steve and also thanks Sandra for calling us the night before the tour and assuring us all was going as planned. What caring people you are..if I ever come back I will use you for more tours and highly recommend you to all my friends.

OldCityExpress, Owner at Florida Fun Shuttle - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2013

Thank You for your kind words. It was such a pleasure to show you one of my favorite places in the world and help you plan your day. I love what I do and I thank you for allowing me to do it. I hope that when you are in Florida again I can show you even more!

Reviewed January 26, 2013

Our family (two adults and one teen) used Florida Fun Shuttle on three occasions during our three week vacation to Orlando and area, from Dec 22, 2012 to Jan 12, 2013. Sandra (owner/operator and who was our driver) was so personable, flexible, knowledgeable and conscientious! Thankfully we found the Florida Fun Shuttle excellent website and made contact with Sandra months before our holiday and while we were in the planning stages.

We used Florida Fun Shuttle to transport and to wait all day for our family while at Daytona Raceway Dec 26/12, then on Dec 28/12 Kennedy Space Center and on Jan 2/13 to transfer us, our groceries and luggage to our Disney World Resort from another hotel near Universal. Our 6am pickup for our day in Daytona was no problem, and because of Sandra's flexibility we got to have a private tour of St. Augustine, Daytona Beach, Cocoa Beach, Manatee Park. Some of our days were very long, but Florida Fun Shuttle was there for us. Sandra has some great ideas if you wish or she is fully prepared to accommodate to your researched holiday planning.

We would highly recommend this company for any transportation/sight-seeing needs. The late model luxury passenger vans are comfortable; the owner/driver is very skilled and safe. Florida Fun Shuttle made the logistics of our very busy holiday much easier on us. We would highly recommend this service for anyone traveling around the Orlando area.

OldCityExpress, Owner at Florida Fun Shuttle - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2013

It was a real pleasure to take care of all of your transportation needs. Being able to be flexible and help in planning things is our pleasure! We look forward to seeing you again when you return to Florida!

Reviewed December 30, 2012

We had the best experience with Sandra and Steve and Florida Fun Shuttle. I have traveled with cheer teams for 14 years and have never been treated with so much care and respect. They took care of all of our needs and went above and beyond. Sandra made a special trip to a different hotel so I could check on my son who was injured in a football game. It was so nice to know that we could ask them to help with anything from picking up supplies to giving a mom piece of mind. There is absolutley no one who could match the service we recieved. We highly recommend Sandra and Steve for any shuttle service you might need. Thanks again! Coach Missy

OldCityExpress, Owner at Florida Fun Shuttle - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2013

It was a pleasure being able to be part of your adventure out here and change the game up a bit. It was great to be able to go the extra mile to get everything accomplished and exceed you expectations!. The next time you happen to be in Florida we look forward to seeing you again! - Steve

Reviewed December 12, 2012

I can't say enough about Florida Fun Shuttle. Sandra and Steve are gems. We had a large group of both kids and adults and we were treated like family during our six days in FL. Sandra and Steve took care of much more than just shuttling us to and from our activities and events. They ordered and coordinated pick up of our meals, took us to Walmart for supplies, picked up Starbucks for our exhausted adults and suggested activities for our free time. The service was highly personalized and I feel like to should have paid double for the time and effort they put into making our group feel at home. Love that this is a family owned, family managed company. I've used other shuttle companies before and have never experienced anything close to Florida Fun Shuttle's services. Amazing company!

OldCityExpress, Owner at Florida Fun Shuttle - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2012

Thank you so much! We feel the same about you...It was saying goodbye to a lifelong friend by the end of your stay. I genuinely hope to see you again... and your well behaved girls. I would love to see a video of the competition when you get a chance! And in your free time (ha,ha) have one of your kids video you doing the sideways french braid for me. I tried it and mine wasn't as tight, Help! Thank you again for your business. We truly appreciate you!

Reviewed December 10, 2012

The group sales lady at the Holiday Inn Lake Buena Vista suggested I call Sandra for shuttle service around Kissimee, Florida during a recent trip for a National Cheer Competition. Steve shuttle the cheerleaders around on the Fun Bus and Sandra shuttled the coaches in her van!! The service is like NO OTHER!! Sandra and Steve went the extra mile for us in every way they could! Sandra picked up meals for the whole team, went to Walmart and bought us water and soda, and delivered Starbucks to our hotel. These were all extras! Steve and Sandra worked with our crazy schedule, put up with a WHOLE team of 13 year old wound up cheerleaders and just kept smiling and asking us what else they could do for us! The personalized service is something you just dont find anymore! Highly recommend this company! I felt like I could never tip them enough for the service they provided! I researched 3 other companies and their prices beat them all. If you are in Florida - use them! They are a family owned company and will make sure that you are happy and all your needs are met. Don't even call anyone else!!

OldCityExpress, Owner at Florida Fun Shuttle - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2012

It was our pleasure to help the "National Champions" while in Orlando! You worked hard to get here and win the competition. I am glad we made your stay a little less stressful :-) We appreciate you and the review. We hope to see you again for your next National Championship victory!