“Florida Fun Shuttle was the BEST!!”

Florida Fun Shuttle - Day Tours
Ranked #2 of 27 Food & Drink in Orlando
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Let us provide Round-Trip transportation to the destination of your choice. Or choose from one of our many destinations. Visit our Webpage for more details and reservations.Tours:Wine Tours - Micro Brewery Tours - Bar Hops - Historic St. Augustine - Kennedy Space Center - Brevard Zoo - Airboat rides - Cocoa Beach - Daytona Beach -Rock Springs Run:Tubing - Bok Tower - GatorLand - Jungle Adventures - Sporting Events - Reunion Transportation - Wedding Transportation - Sit Back, Relax and Enjoy the Ride!-We'll Take You There!
Reviewed December 10, 2012

The group sales lady at the Holiday Inn Lake Buena Vista suggested I call Sandra for shuttle service around Kissimee, Florida during a recent trip for a National Cheer Competition. Steve shuttle the cheerleaders around on the Fun Bus and Sandra shuttled the coaches in her van!! The service is like NO OTHER!! Sandra and Steve went the extra mile for us in every way they could! Sandra picked up meals for the whole team, went to Walmart and bought us water and soda, and delivered Starbucks to our hotel. These were all extras! Steve and Sandra worked with our crazy schedule, put up with a WHOLE team of 13 year old wound up cheerleaders and just kept smiling and asking us what else they could do for us! The personalized service is something you just dont find anymore! Highly recommend this company! I felt like I could never tip them enough for the service they provided! I researched 3 other companies and their prices beat them all. If you are in Florida - use them! They are a family owned company and will make sure that you are happy and all your needs are met. Don't even call anyone else!!

OldCityExpress, Owner at Florida Fun Shuttle - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2012

It was our pleasure to help the "National Champions" while in Orlando! You worked hard to get here and win the competition. I am glad we made your stay a little less stressful :-) We appreciate you and the review. We hope to see you again for your next National Championship victory!

Reviewed December 5, 2012

We booked with Steve and Sandra again to go this time to Kennedy Space Centre. Sandra also took us later to Banana River to see manatees ( who must have been way out, as we didn't see any!!) and ALSO to Cocoa Beach, as we had said we'd never been there before.
They will go out of their way to please their customers and I can thoroughly recommend them for trips.

1  Thank Rafasuzy

You are our first return customers! It warms my heart to know you enjoyed your trip to St. Augustine last year enough to entrust your trip to Kennedy Space Center, Cocoa Beach & Manatee Park with us this year! You are becoming more like family. We can hardly wait to see you next year! Thank you for the kind review!

Reviewed December 2, 2012

I was fortunalte to Google Sandra and her Company before I left Australia. Sandra and her Husband have a shuttle service in Orlando that will take you to where ever you want to go, a night out, or a whole day out of town.

She met us at the airport, with a smile that was warm and welcoming. I spent the whole of the next day with her when she drove me up to St Augustine for the day, we had a great day out, and her company was very welcome and She was very informative.

The next day was the same, always on time, and so very helpful. We used her service to take us back to the airport.

I would reccommend this Company without hesitation, Sandra rates are more than reasonable, she is excellent company and total proffessional.

It was my pleasure to spend the weekend with you. I feel like a tourist every time I go out to St. Augustine. It is such a beautiful city. Thank you so much for the kind review. It has blessed me. Best wishes to you in your travels and I hope to see you again on a return visit to Florida one of these days.

Reviewed November 25, 2012

We had very nice time in St. Augustine thanks for "Florida Fun Shuttle"!
I can't speak English well, but Steve kindly spoke me a lot and gave me many information about St.Augustine.
On the way to St.Augustine, Steve took us very beautiful beach and we could take good photos.
In St.Augustine, We enjoyed shopping and visiting a histrical castle and museums.
This tour makes me love America more than before!
Thank you so much!

It was great fun to take you to St. Augustine! We enjoyed taking you to the beach on the way as well. We hope that you come back to Florida soon so we can plan some new adventures! It was a pleasure to have you!

Reviewed November 8, 2012

We had a great trip to St. Augustine, it is historical city and has amazing views.Steve also took us to a beautiful beach. We watched a good movie eating snacks Steve provided us on the way back to Orlando. Steve and Sandra were friendly and offered much information about this tour and Orlando.They give great hospitality to us, I highly recommend this tour.

OldCityExpress, Owner at Florida Fun Shuttle - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2012

I am so glad that you booked your trip with us! We enjoyed taking you to the beach and St. Augustine! We look forward to helping you with all of your travel needs when you are back in Florida! We are always pleased to offer the extra service and always work to exceed your expectations! There are now many new tours we just added that I can not wait for you to experience! We look forward to seeing you soon!