“Great trip to St. Augustine”

Florida Fun Shuttle - Day Tours
Ranked #2 of 26 Food & Drink in Orlando
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Let us provide Round-Trip transportation to the destination of your choice. Or choose from one of our many destinations. Visit our Webpage for more details and reservations.Tours:Wine Tours - Micro Brewery Tours - Bar Hops - Historic St. Augustine - Kennedy Space Center - Brevard Zoo - Airboat rides - Cocoa Beach - Daytona Beach -Rock Springs Run:Tubing - Bok Tower - GatorLand - Jungle Adventures - Sporting Events - Reunion Transportation - Wedding Transportation - Sit Back, Relax and Enjoy the Ride!-We'll Take You There!
Hiroshima, Japan
“Great trip to St. Augustine”
Reviewed November 8, 2012

We had a great trip to St. Augustine, it is historical city and has amazing views.Steve also took us to a beautiful beach. We watched a good movie eating snacks Steve provided us on the way back to Orlando. Steve and Sandra were friendly and offered much information about this tour and Orlando.They give great hospitality to us, I highly recommend this tour.

Visited September 2012
OldCityExpress, Owner at Florida Fun Shuttle - Day Tours, responded to this review, November 9, 2012
I am so glad that you booked your trip with us! We enjoyed taking you to the beach and St. Augustine! We look forward to helping you with all of your travel needs when you are back in Florida! We are always pleased to offer the extra service and always work to exceed your expectations! There are now many new tours we just added that I can not wait for you to experience! We look forward to seeing you soon!

Lancaster, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Going that extra mile”
Reviewed November 1, 2012

After a traumatic experience using public transport in Orlando we needed a miracle and Steve provided it. At very late notice he arranged an extraordinary tour to St Augustine, complete with refreshments, in-car entertainment and wonderfully knowledgeable commentary. We couldn't fault the attention to detail or the genuine warmth with which Steve dealt with us, going out of his way to provide photo opportunities and memorable moments.

So overwhelmed were we by the magnificence of the day that we booked for a second trip, this time for Kennedy Space Center. It being our last day Steve arranged to pick us and our luggage up, take us to Kennedy, give us an hour of intense shopping at the Florida Mall afterwards and then pick us up in enough time to get us to the airport for our flight home! It was such a treat to put ourselves in someones else's hands and trust implicitly that he would deliver everything we needed.

Being a reserved Brit I'm not used to gushing but I have to say everything was utterly superb and I couldn't fault a thing. If you want more from Orlando than just the parks this is the perfect way to get it. I can't wish Steve more luck with his future ventures.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Lindsay C
OldCityExpress, Owner at Florida Fun Shuttle - Day Tours, responded to this review, November 7, 2012
Lindsay! It was wonderful to be able to take you on those two tours. It is a real joy to be able to introduce you to St. Augustine and to follow it up with Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex. I really love the tours we do as they are things I am passionate about. Because of this it is always a pleasure to share the destinations with new people. It was also a genuine pleasure to get you both over to do some shopping before your trip home! I look forward to when you can make it back so we can put together the itinerary we spoke about so you can get the most out of Florida. You both were just a delight and I would love to see you again soon! - Steve
Orlando, Florida
“Appealed to the history buff in me!!”
Reviewed October 30, 2012

Great trip to St Augustine!! Watched a beautiful, informative video on the bus ride on the way to St Augustine. Tour guides, Stephen and Sandra, were the most considerate tour guides I’ve ever seen! They had such a personal touch, offered so much tour information, made as many accommodations as they could. Tour bus was very clean and comfortable. Can’t say enough about this amazing couple and their business. Florida offers so many historic attractions. If you are not necessarily into the wild rides and attractions; you, like me, would want to take advantage of every history tour!

Visited August 2012
OldCityExpress, Owner at Florida Fun Shuttle - Day Tours, responded to this review, November 5, 2012
Ms. Harriet, you were a joy to have on our St. Augustine trip! Most of our guests are from out of town. It was nice to have a local on our trip. We hope to enjoy many more trips with you! Maybe next time we can bring you on our Winter Park tour with the scenic boat ride, Morse Museum and the sidewalk eateries. I can hardly wait !
San Diego, California
“Wonderful Hike around Kelly State Park & Rafting down Rock Springs”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

Florida Fun Shuttle is a wonderful transportation service but oh so much more - It's like having a personal travel agent/party planner at your fingertips when visiting Florida!! The owners Steve and Sandra Mackenzie provided me with many great entertainment options to choose from for my 3 day visit to the Orlando area with my family. There were so many things to do it was hard to decide, but with their suggestion we finally selected a visit to Kelly Park for a fun nature trek followed up by a fabulous Float down a beautiful, crystal clear, natural spring!! How often do you get to do that?? It was a super experience and the spring is so peaceful and serine. My entire family had a fantastic time. The owners are very personable and easy to work with, the transportation was clean and comfortable, and lunch was provided on our full day adventures! Can't recommend this company highly enough, and can't wait to use them again when I'm in Florida.

Visited October 2012
It was wonderful having you and Baby Ryan with us for our trip to Rock Springs. We have been going there for years. I hope we are able to bring you with us again one day. It truly is a natural place to unwind and enjoy what the "Real Florida" has to offer. Maybe next time we can bring your family to Blue Springs to see and swim with the Manatee!
Port Hueneme, California
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Tubing Down Rock Springs”
Reviewed October 12, 2012

First of all thank you Stephen and Sandra for taking me to Rock Springs to tube down the stream. It was so beautiful there. We saw a huge butterfly at least 5" across and three turtles sunning themselves along with the blue gills in the stream.
What made it so nice is that chairs were provided and we stopped at a Publix to buy submarine sandwiches. Drinks and chips were provided by Sandra and Stephen. The trip was one of the most enjoyable experiences I have ever had and it will be in my memory for a long time.
Thank you Stephen and Sandra!

Visited October 2012
Sandy, thank you for the kind review! It was a joy having you with us. I am glad you were able to enjoy the "Real Florida". Theme parks are nice, but Florida does have so much more to offer. I think the butterflies and wildlife are attracted to you. I am so happy you were able to sit back, relax and enjoy your time with us. We look forward to your next trip to Florida in the Spring!