“There's A Reason You'll See Lots of UKers Here”

Yorkshire County Fish Shop
Ranked #48 of 3,883 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Late Night
Description: The perfect place for a quick snack or light lunch, Yorkshire County Fish Shop serves up fish and chips along with refreshing beverages, including Bass Ale.
Reviewed June 4, 2014

We were surprised by how many of the people sitting at the tables around us were from the UK - until we had the food, which is really tasty. It's also a lovely shady place to sit and relax with a pint.

Reviewed May 26, 2014

My daughter was eager to sample real fish and chips. We were not disappointed. This counter service restaurant has limited offerings, but it's cooked fresh and very good. Don't use ketchup on the fish and chips. For the real experience use the malt vinegar! There is limited seating available and we had to stand. But the area overlooks the lagoon at the center of World Showcase and we enjoyed the view with our fish and chips.

Reviewed May 26, 2014

We are frequent visitors to Disney World. This was my first time at Yorkshire County Fish Shop. I will never go back to EPCOT without stopping here. The fish is perfect. I am from the US but I shared a small table overlooking the lake with a family from Yorkshire England. They were all eating the fish and chips and they said it was "just like home." I was the only one in my family who ate here- the others walked to France and America for their counter service food. They regretted not eating at Yorkshire Cty though because I talked about the fish for the rest of the trip.

Reviewed May 16, 2014

Love love love. Short wait to be seated Great atmosphere. Great service. Great food - and not too expensive.

Reviewed May 16, 2014 via mobile

This is always a must hit place in Epcot The fish is perfect every time. The this place Always busy and usually hard to find a place to sit but worth it