“Neat Surprise”

Neighborhood: Metro West
Dallas, Texas
“Neat Surprise”
Reviewed December 31, 2013

Found it on a search and it was worth it. The do have the exposed kitchen and grill but as she told me when I called (they do not do the show". That was ok with us as it was a group of soccer players that wanted to some good food priced right. We got it and even though it is in a strip mall, it was a great dining experience. Atmosphere was casual , food was really good and pricing was fair. Heartily recommend it and you will be pleased.

Visited December 2013

Orlando, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best restaurant in orlando!”
Reviewed December 26, 2013

I come here every Wednesday after college
I get the gyoza and shrimp tempura bento box.
I eat everyhting not one crum is left.

NOT ONE...
My date ordered the dragon roll. She loved it.

Eat here.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank HenryTheEpic
Los Angeles, California
“Very happy- happy hour”
Reviewed December 6, 2013

Urban hibachi is clean and kind of funky Japanese sushi and cuisine. The waitstaff has always been very friendly and service is quick. They have the best sushi special I found in town. Their happy hour runs from 4 PM to 6 PM with a specific menu. I eat there once to twice a week.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Toby P
“Better than Kobe”
Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

The title says it all... this is some of the best hibachi I have ever had. One of my favorite places in Orlando. A true gem!

Orlando, Florida
“Great local place”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

Been wanting to try this place for a while. The food was awesome I highly recommend the Rainbow Roll, very filling. The only problem is that they seem to be very understaffed. Service was slow and a side dish we ordered never came out. The waitress said there was only one cook and he got backed up. I'll probably give Urban Hibachi another try, hopefully service will be better.

• Visited June 2013