“Great experience” 5 of 5 bubbles

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Great experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2013

This was my first visit to a shooting range and I loved it. The staff here were friendly and helpful. Didnt have a big range of guns but they had a Glock which is what I wanted to try. Really good experience doing something that us Brits couldnt do at home. Went with the family on the first visit and loved it so much that me and my partner went back on our own. Not a bad price but could of spent a lot more as very addictive.Definitely be going back there next year, cant wait as one of the best things ive done on my 9 visits to Orlando

Visited June 2013

Cardiff, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Good fun experience”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2013

This was the second gun club that I have been to in Orlando and it was exactly what I expected. The staff were very friendly and its not too expensive. Don't expect any training on how to use the weapons and so I would recommend seeking some advice if you are not confident. I thought the selection of weapons was quite good but when I used the H&K MP5K on automatic I got stoppages every 5-8 rounds and when I looked more carefully the weapon clearly hadn't been cleaned in some time which was disappointing. Other than that, if you are from the UK I would recommend it as a good experience whilst in the area.

Visited November 2012
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“First time shooter”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2013 via mobile

Had a good couple of hours here, tried the glock, baretta storm semi automatic rifle and the Desert Eagle which is very heavy and powerful, all 3 guns and ammo came to $200 and I got to keep the targets, would definitely do it all again.

1 Thank rab1es
Roscommon, Ireland
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Not impressed with selection or quality of guns available”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2013

Based on trip advisor reviews I selected this shooting range while on holiday. Very very poor selection of firearms available. I fired a glock and Uzi. The glock was ok it had about 6 or 7 misfeeds with the 50 rounds. The Uzi was lethal, no single fire and kept sticking when trigger tapped resulting in bursts of fire. I use and Uzi and sig 226 at work so knew what I was doing but anyone can walk in and be handed these guns. If they were working properly then that would be ok but in the stated I found them they were dangerous.

I would not go back to this place.

Visited June 2013
Bridgwater, United Kingdom
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Great fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2013

A great place to go for the gun lovers out there the area is a bit intimidating with the prison and rows of bail bonds shops just outside but really good value for money as gun hire with 50 rounds was just $50 be prepared to just go in and shoot with no real training as when we went there was none

Visited September 2012