“Best frozen yogurt around”
Review of Pinkberry - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pinkberry
Neighborhood: St Joses
Neighborhood: St Joses
Reviewed January 21, 2013

Delicious frozen yogurt, the best around in my opinion. We often travel into orlando just to visit pinkberry. Our kids love it too.

Reviewed January 17, 2013

Happened upon a Pinkberry in FL and was so excited. Have been to Pinkberry several times in NYC but had to check this one out. The place is very clean and great frozen yogurt choices. As always, the fruit is so fresh and delicious. If you've never tried a Pinkberry's you don't know what you're missing.

Reviewed October 13, 2012

The yogurt and topping we tried were very nice. They do a really small one which I liked as I don't always want a big portion. We went here on the last day of holiday and as you can't convert back change, we used up some to buy these then put the rest in the tip jar. I then went back halfway through eating it as there was no one else in the store and asked for a little more sauce (there wasn't much on it to start with). He put on a tiny bit more then asked for 80c for it! He had just seen us put all our change in the tip jar (much more than 80c!). Real nice chap...

Reviewed February 25, 2012

I'm a fan of frozen yoghurt and my favorite toppings are mostly fresh fruit and mochi. This is probably the 3rd or 4th brand of frozen yoghurt that I have tried so I cannot help but compare it to what I have tried before. The main difference between this and other frozen yoghurt stores is that it's full-service. You choose the size, flavor & toppings and the price is fixed for the serving size. I guess because it's full-service has a bearing on the price because it's a whole lot more expensive vs it's direct competitors. They claim the toppings are cut fresh everyday but the quality is not any better than the others. I like being able to control what yoghurt & toppings go into my cup and if it's cheaper than Pinkberry's then there's no reason for me to come to Pinkberry ever again.

Reviewed December 9, 2011

Loved Pinkberry yogurt. Heard about it watching Curb your Enthusiasim. Excellent true yogurt taste. Beautiful fresh fruit toppings. Nice selection of other toppings. YUMMY!!!