“Excellent Gelato and Cool Treats!”
Review of 4Delights - CLOSED

4Delights
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

We were visiting Orlando and had a taste for gelato, yet wanted a place slightly off the beaten path. After reading some reviews, we decided to give this place a try. We were not disappointed. 4 Delights is so clean and the employee was very nice and in invited us to many flavors until we found one we liked. Pistachio gelato was delicious! There were other flavors such as passion fruit, butter pecan, Reese's cheesecake, pineapple, and etc. We even had a smoothie and iced green tea. This place is a definite must for great gelato without the tourist crowds.

Reviewed November 19, 2012 via mobile

Awesome ice cream, gelato and coffee! Way better than the large chains! The service is great. My friend and I just stopped in to explore and were pleasantly surprised. :)

Reviewed October 23, 2012

Hot dog, chips, drink, and ice cream for just $3.99!

Great food and excellent service! Many varieties of ice cream to choose from, all very delicious.

I highly recommend 4Delights!

Reviewed October 9, 2012

My husband and I treated ourselves....it was a pleaseant surprise!
This restaurant had both kinds of Gelato (milk based and not). It is made on sight and it was wonderful!!

Reviewed August 4, 2012

I been here 3 times so far!! I LOVE IT!! I found it because I went to shop at party city and in a weather of 104 degrees ice cream sound like a good idea! IT WAS THE BEST!! they have 36 flavors!! I try the nutella cheesecake and the pistachio AWESOME!! They have smoothies milkshakes and a lunch special in 3.99!!! I THINK IT'S THE BEST PLACE!! I'll be back for sure!!

1  Thank Andrea L