“Hot n Juicy is Pricey...but nicey...” 4 of 5 bubbles

Hot N Juicy Crawfish
Ranked #598 of 3,745 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Seafood, Fusion
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Orlando, Florida
“Hot n Juicy is Pricey...but nicey...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

Hot and Juicy is a chain specializing in crawfish. If you don't want crawfish then go someplace else! The crabs are ridiculously overpriced as are the crawfish. The sandwiches are moderate. This place is right near I drive in Dr Philips where everything is overpriced. The food is good and the $5.00 beers are cold. If you dont mind spending too much for no ... reason go for it!

• Visited December 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank USMA1983

• Arabic first
Madison, Wisconsin
“Fantastic crawfish and shrimp with delicious sauce. Messy and worth it”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2013 via mobile

Loved dinner! It was a get down and dirty feast with fresh seafood. Don't dress up! Fun way to eat your boil. I will likely be back but.... Our daughter was nearly finished with her shrimp basket when our boil came out. Wrong boil. Quickly corrected. Waiter accidentally brought us double orders of beers. Handled it well and said he would buy them. Bill was wrong when we got it. Took care of that too. Bathrooms were terrible which surprised me because everyone went there to wash up. Soap dispenser broken. Stall door broken. Missing toilet paper. Really? Every patron is heading there. These are quick fixes! Food was so good I will give it another shot but hope that management gets a better handle on it.

1 Thank Jennifer W
Florida, New York
“Fresh Crawfish in Orlando, Fl!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2013

Whenever I'm in Orlando, I always stop by another restaurant to take some crawfish home. This visit I decided to try this place. I am addicted to eating crawfish and because of that I can tell if it's fresh or not. This is definately fresh! I order 2 pounds of crawfish seasoned with the spicy hot n juicy special. I waited only 5 minutes (which gave me time to look at the pictures on the wall and yes, they did have a picture of Adam Richman from Man vs Food!) The server, Elizabeth, was friendly.I live 2 hours away and when I got home, it was still warm! What I like about the crawfish from Hot n Juicy is that, as I mentioned earlier, it's fresh. You can taste the seasoning but it doesn't over power the taste of the crawfish. I can't wait to go back and get some more!

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Kesarin
Orlando, Florida
“You have to try it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2013

This place is an awesome find. We were driving through the parking lot to Publix and noticed it, and although we had already eaten, decided to stop in. We shared some crawfish with the recommended "hot and juicy" sauce and an appetizer of crawifish etoufee. The crawfish come in a plastic bag they plop in the middle of the table (that explaines the bibs) then it's every man for himself. Etoufee had great flavor and during the week they have an all-day $1 bottle beer special.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Cathy H
Princeton Junction, New Jersey
“good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2013

A very nice and new experience.I went with my husband and the crawfish was very good. The chicken in the sandwich tasted very fresh.

Visited December 2012