“Decent but sure there is better” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Bar, Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Seating
Neighborhood: St Joses
Mt Juliet
“Decent but sure there is better”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012

Not as well as I would have liked. I thought the food was overpriced for the quality. However, the service was good.

Visited August 2012
2 Thank Glen G

Kissimmee, Florida
“Wifes birthday”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

I would avoid this restaurant. I ordered the Tuscan Penne w/shrimp which cost $5 more than plain Tuscan Penne. There were only 5 shrimp. The food was cold and greasy like it had been sitting around for a while. Also they added an 18% gratuity to the bill even though there menu said this only applies to parties of 8 or more. This is a clear violation of Florida law (Florida Statutes 509.214. Trust me, this is a big AVOID!

• Visited August 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
2 Thank Morris T
Sarasota, Florida
“Food was terrible”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2011

I went to Fat Fish Blue with my hubby. We ordered the fried crawfish tales for appetizer which were more like fried batter only. I dont even think crawfish was inside. I got the shrimp poboy for my entree. The bread was hard, shrimp were super greasy and they tasted like they had been fried in week old grease. The upside to the entree were the sweet potatoe chips which were actually good. My hubby had a chicken sand. and he said it tasted like a vending machine sand. The atmosphere was good and they had a huge TV in the very back of the place. I would never go back except maybe for drinks and to watch sports.

• Visited October 2011