“Good food, simple surroundings”
Review of Loving Hut

Loving Hut
Ranked #1,070 of 3,896 Restaurants in Orlando
Reviewed January 2, 2014

On our way to an Orlando Magic basketball game at Amway Center, we encountered a huge traffic jam on I-4 going north. It was probably due to the very busy theme parks this time of year. Though a longer ride, we successfully bypassed all the traffic by taking the 417 toll road and making to the restaurant 2 hours before game time. One really nice thing about Loving Hut in Orlando is that it's only 10 minutes from the Amway Center parking areas. The all you can eat Sunday buffet consisted of 10 vegan items, including eggplant, zucchini (I think), potato, kale salad with apple, peanut butter cookies, and 5 other vegan dishes. Hot tea cost extra. We enjoyed all the items, and I wasn't hungry the rest of the evening. The only reason I didn't give this a five out of five is because it's a very plain atmosphere, sort of like fast food seating.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

We got the Sunday buffet. Overall pretty good. There were a few choices that were not too great but most of them were in the good to excellent range.

Reviewed March 25, 2013 via mobile

Food is delicious!! Staff is very friendly!! Prices are cheap! The Sunday all-you-can-eat buffet is awesome!!! I definitely recommend this place! Great for lunch!

1  Thank VeganVacation
Reviewed March 24, 2013

many friends and colleges love to come here although they are not vegetarian, the food is still fresh, light, and mostly healthy. No tofu here which is a nice change. Instead Seitan is the protein of choice!

1  Thank Jazzyjeff49
Reviewed March 6, 2013

I am not a vegan but am interested in vegan cuisine. I suspect most of the good reviews here are from vegans.
I went along for their Sunday buffet and was very underwhelmed. Poor and very limited selection and not that tasty. On the plus side the place is spotlessly clean.

1  Thank Trevor K